- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- FoneLab 10.3.18.0
- Oct 15, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
Download FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery for Windows
Let’s talk about one of the finest data recovery tools named as FoneLab. It can recover lost or deleted data like messages, contacts, call history, calendar, notes, Whatsapp, Line, WeChat, QQ, to recover from iPhone, iPad, and iPod. You can regain backup of iPhone, iPad, and iPod from iTunes. This tool work on all portable devices iOS devices including iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPod touch, etc. To get a preview of lost data, you need to download Fonelab for free on Windows PC.
What’s New in the FoneLab Software
To impose the new changelogs on Windows PC, you need to download the latest version of FoneLab software for free:
- Fixed all the bugs.
- Improved the software.
- It helps you to get rid of repair failure by IBEC and other causes for iOS System Recovery.
FoneLab is one of the fast and reliable tools. It helps you to revive lost data like messages, call history, contacts, memos, and media files for iOS devices. This app is considered the most lightweight app. To understand better about this software, you need to go through the below-listed features.
Features and Highlights
To know more about FoneLab, you must read the features given below:
Data Recovery Options
Fonelab uses robust techniques to revive lost or accidentally deleted data. It helps you to recover data up to 100 %. This software allows you to get a backup of messages, call history, calendar, notes, etc from iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Fonelab iPhone data recovery software allows you to go through the files before deleting them permanently from your Windows PC.
If you want to get a backup of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod from iTunes, then you need to download FoneLab for free on your system.
iOS System Recovery
This software allows you to resolve your iOS device by transforming recovery mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, headphones, etc to normal mode. In addition, it helps you to upgrade or downgrade the iOS system as per your requirements.
iOS Data Backup and restore
With the help of this tool, you can take a backup of your iOS data to the system. Along with this, you can recover data from backup files to iOS devices.
Pros of the software
Below listed are a few of the advantages of the FoneLab tool are given below:
- It contains a straightforward interface.
- Scan your phone to recover lost data.
- Navigates the content that you deleted.
- It allows you to scan quickly and fairly.
- Pulls as much information as possible.
- This software helps you to revive WhatsApp messages and attachments.
Cons of the software
The following are the demerits of the FoneLab tool:
- FoneLab prints information only on exported files.
- It cannot regain messages back to your phone.
- You need to pay before knowing whether it is working or not.
- You cannot test this tool before buying it.
- Its free version does not resolve any problem.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions given below:
Q1. Is FoneLab free to use?
Yes, the FoneLab tool is free only for the trial version. If you wish to access its advanced features, then you need to purchase the product.
Q2. How to download and install the FoneLab?
Follow the instructions to download and install the FoneLab tool for free on Windows PC:
- Tap on the download link given on your screen.
- Evoke the downloaded file.
- Follow the directions given on your screen to install the software.
Q3. How to use FoneLab?
The following steps help you to use FoneLab:
- Open the software.
- Scan the device to get faulty or corrupted files.
- To recover the data, you can choose the data from the left panel.
- Now click on the recover data option to revive the lost data.
Q4. Does FoneLab recovery work?
Q5. Are there any alternatives to FoneLab?
A few of the best alternatives to Fonelab are:
- Acronis Cyber Backup.
- Veenam Backup and Replication.
- Asigra Cloud Backup.
- EaseUS Data Recovery.
Q6. How do I recover permanently deleted pictures from my gallery?
If you want to retrieve permanently deleted pictures from your android phone or tablet, then you need to follow the steps given below:
- Launch the google photos app.
- Click on the Library trash at the end.
- Hold the picture or video you want to recover.
- Now at the end press the restore button to revive the deleted pictures.
Q7. How recover deleted photos from internal storage without root?
To revive deleted photos from internal storage without root, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Move to Settings of your android phone, now click on Account.
- Login in with your account and password.
- Press on Backup and Restore, and then select Restore.
Q8. How can I get my pictures from iCloud?
If you wish to get your pictures from iCloud, then you need to go through the steps given below:
- Choose photos from iCloud.com.
- Press Select, then click on a photo or video. If you wish to choose more than one photo, then click on more than one. In case you want to choose the whole library, then press on select all.
- Click on the more button.
- Choose Download, then click on Download to confirm.
If you wish to get accidentally deleted or lost messages, call history, contacts, WhatsApp to revive from iPhone, iPad, and iPod, then you need to download FoneLab for free on Windows PC. This software supports all iOS devices like iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPod touch, etc. It is considered as one of the simple and secure tools. To know more about this program, you need to go through the above-mentioned features and functionalities.