- By Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- V Portable.2.7.8
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Avidemux Portable.2.7.8
- Dec 08, 2016
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Description about Avidemux Portable
The developers of Avidemux Portable upgraded the software to Portable.2.7.8 for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 users on Dec 08, 2016. Avidemux Portable is a video editing software that allows the user to perform different tasks. The user can adjust the video properties with the help of the software. The reviews of Avidemux Portable are reliable. The open-sourced platform of the software makes it accessible for all. Download the free version of Avidemux Portable and edit multiple videos at once.
The software has a lot of basic video editing features. Avidemux Portable allows the user to edit, trim, and modify the properties of the video as the user wants. The software supports a lot of video formats including MP4, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MPEG, FLV, WMV, VOB, and numerous others. A comprehensive interface makes the software easy to comprehend and the lightweight-ed-ness of the software makes it easy to download and install. The video editor can process multiple files at once through its built-in automation techniques.
What’s New in this Version of Avidemux Portable:
The latest version of Avidemux Portable is more advanced than its previous versions. The software now supports more high-quality formats like AV1, FFV1, etc. MOV mixer is now included in and will operate from the MP4 mixer. With the help of the required HDR support, MKV and WebM muxers will now edit color info. MPEG-TS demuxer will now detect MPEG-2 and H.264 in streams. Encoding and decoding through YUV diaries are now possible through FFmpeg library bundles.
A stream copy support for DTS audio is now included. Properties of audio files will update automatically after resuming the audio. ‘Preferences head will now include A and B marker swapping properties. The ‘Delete’ key will also work from now on.
Avidemux Portable is one of the best and most commonly used video editing software available because the user can download and use the software free of any cost pre or post-installation. The integrated editing features of the software help in adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma preferences and provide other basic editing features.
Avidemux Portable can edit, swap, trim, crop, flip, rotate, resize, and modify the overall structure of the video in numerous other ways. The option to remove, modify, and add subtitle files to any video is the essence of the video editor. Apart from all these, the user can also remove digital noise from the video to make it more professional.
Features and Highlights:
The following attributes of the Avidemux Portable make it different from most of the other video editors:
- Supports Different Formats- Avidemux Portable supports over 20 different formats. The editor supports different input and output formats like WMV, WMA, MKV, FLV, MP4, NUV, OGM, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG, TS, and others.
- Structure for Cross-Platform- The structure of the video editor is a cross-platform base. This structure enables the user to use the video editor on different operating systems.
- Interface Supports Different Languages- The interface of the editor supports multiple languages like English, German, French, Italian, and Czech for the ease of users.
- Intuitive Interface- The interface of Avidemux Portable is quite intuitive. The editor is actively used by professionals and beginners.
- Open-Sourced Platform- The developers of the editor have created the software with an open-source platform. All the users can edit and modify the software as they want.
- Task Automation- The video editor has a built-in queue option that allows the user to add and execute multiple tasks at once.
Pros of Avidemux Portable:
The major advantages of the video editing software are:
- It is free to use for all
- Supports a lot of HQ formats
- Loaded with editing features and filters
- The interface is easy to comprehend
Cons of Avidemux Portable:
The major disadvantages of the video editing software are:
- Limited features for editing
- Not a perfect alternative for professionals
A lot of video editing software are available for different operating systems. The user can choose and download any one of them. What makes Avidemux Portable different from others is its simple interface. The software is not complicated at all. Beginners can also use the video editor easily to create digital masterpieces out of general files.
The software gives the power to trim, add, and edit the videos like professionals. Download the free version of Avidemux to edit and create professional videos.