- By Free PDF Solutions
- V Reader
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Free PDF Reader
- Oct 11, 2019
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about PDF Reader
The PDF Reader for Windows 7 has been updated to Reader on Oct 11, 2019 for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64, making it comparatively better than the previous versions. The free-to-download software is a fast and the best Windows 7 compatible PDF reader. Although the size of the software is very small, it offers all the features of any other reader tool.
The latest version of the PDF Reader for Windows 7 allows the user to read, copy, edit, review and print the PDF files easily. The easy interface of the software enables easy access to basic features. Features like fit-to-width and actual size formats makes the software even more flexible and useful. The software like a viewer, reader and editor of the PDF files.
What’s new in this Version of PDF Reader for Windows 7
The major change made in the updated version of PDF Reader for Windows 7 is that now the user can scroll the mouse over the document easily. Another feature that has been introduced is that the flexibility of copying text and images from the PDF files have been improved in the reader.
The users of Windows 7 face problems in editing and opening PDFs as their OS is old and not supported by various big-league PDF readers. Even if such readers are supported, they take a lot of time to open the PDF, let alone editing. For the users of Windows 7, PDF Reader for Windows 7 is highly recommended as it can open the document quickly and edit. The developers of the PDF Reader are improving it with every update, making it even more compatible for users.
Features and Highlights
The main attractions of the software are:
- Convert Files- PDF Reader for Windows allies the user to convert the PDF files to different extensions like txt, GIF, EPS, PNG, JPG, BMP, EMF, WMF and many other formats.
- SlideShow- The PDF reader has a feature that enables you to view the PDF like a PowerPoint document. The user can click on the option and run a slideshow for the PDF.
- Quick Operations- The best feature of the application is that it is fast to operate. Although the size of the package is comparatively less, it still provides fast and effective results. It can open any PDF file within seconds.
- Page Feasibility Features- the PDF reader provides options like rotation of page, zoom and other page feasibility features which improves the readability of any document.
- Attractive Layout- Although, the layout of the software is simple and colourful, it's still very attractive. The software doesn’t look dull like many other similar software.
- Disappearing Bars- while reading or editing the PDF, you may or may not require Toolbar, Menu Bar, Status Bar and other bars. The software allows you to disappear the bar you want from your screen.
- User Support- One of the remarkable features of the software was that if the user needs help, he can click on the ‘Help’ menu which will redirect you to the support website of the software, to answer your queries.
Pros of PDF Reader for Windows
The main advantages of the software are:
- Quick and effective in use
- Lower in size as compared to other similar software
- Enables to view the PDF as a slideshow
- Easy to use
Cons of PDF Reader for Windows
The main disadvantages of the software are:
- The interface of the software is comparatively less inspiring than other apps.
- No plug-in for the browsers
- A lot of keyboard shortcuts do not work like that in other apps
- Advanced features that are generally available in other apps are missing.
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following points of distinction between the paid and free version will help you in deciding:
|Free Edition||Pro/Ultimate Edition|
|The basic version does not have all the features.||The Paid version is loaded with numerous editing features.|
|Can not remove text from the PDF||Can remove text from the PDF|
|Pictures can not be edited||Pictures can be edited easily|
|Pops up the message to upgrade, disturbing your work||No need to upgrade because of the premium subscription|
If you are still using Windows 7 OS on your computer or laptop, it is recommended that you get the PDF Reader Software for your PC. the compact size of the app will not take up much space on your computer. The slideshow feature of the software is outstanding. The software launches the files more quickly than most of the other renowned PDF readers.