- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- MEGAsync 4.5.3
- Nov 19, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about MEGAsync
MEGAsync is known to be a client for Desktop PCs that allows the user to automatically sync programs between various PCs and even your MEGA cloud drive. This intuitive application ensures to synchronize folders effortlessly on various PCs. recently, the developers at this software have come with 4.5.3 on Nov 19, 2020 for the users of Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Due to the recent update, the reviews of this software have shot up exponentially. You should download the MEGAsync application and explore more of its features.
This program gets the job done within a few clicks. All you have to do is upload the data to the cloud and you will be able to explore that data on your PC. That said, you can even obtain that data and work securely over various devices and locations. Additionally, it lets you synchronize your whole MEGA account. Plus the configurations for various other syncs between folders on your PC and other folders on your account are also available.
What’s new in MEGAsync?
Essentially, the latest update in MEGAsync has made sure to enhance the application. Most of the bugs and issues like high CPU usage of gnome-shell when running on Ubuntu and detected crashes on Linux and Windows are entirely fixed. Additionally, other such performance enhancements are made to make the process easier for the users. Even the major user-interface adjustments and fixes are made as well.
MEGAsync is a cloud-based synchronization program that allows you to optimize and customize your sync files and storage to any device. It can even restore the content that you might have lost due to a hardware crash or negligence. The intuitive interface will help the user to keep a fair track of everything. Users can use this app to sync their important files, collaborate with their team and manage their data efficiently. Additionally, the setup is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is sign up with Mega’s cloud account and you are good to go already.
With the cloud service, the users can sync folders from other users as well but with their permission granted. You will be able to transfer work to your concerned team securely. Additionally, it manages contacts and even shares history all through Mega’s Wen interface in no time. Moreover, one of the best features of the app is the chat feature that enables you to initiate a conversation through this app with any pertaining contact. They are highly secured with high-end encryption in real-time.
Features and Highlights
- Quick setup: The installation procedure is as easy as it can be. Just create an account on Mega’s Cloud Service and you will be able to operate the tool with no further obstacles.
- Intuitive interface: The UI of the application is surely appealing and straightforward. You will easily be able to navigate through the menu.
- Cloud-based syncing: The user can eliminate the tedious part and choose the web account to store the data automatically.
- Share and collaborate: With the Mega cloud service, the user can sync folders from other users with their permission. It makes it easy for a team to work together.
- Chat Feature: To initiate a conversation within the app with your team, the chat feature will allow you to have high-end encrypted secure messaging.
- Versatility: Not only this software has a cloud service, collaborating options, and chat feature but it can also be used on any given device. You can either work on the app, the web, or on various computers.
- Restoring options: If you have lost any of your data due to any unfortunate reason, now you have an option to restore them as well. The megaSync provides versioning of your backups that enable the restoration of lost files.
Pros of using MEGAsync
The following are the perks of using this versatile software:
- Free storage for backup
- Attractive UI
- Encrypted chat option
- Quick and easy collaboration
- Restoration options
Cons of using MEGAsync
The shortcoming of this software are mentioned below:
- You can't lose the encryption key
- Confined bandwidth
- Pricy premium plan
|Free version of MEGAsync||Premium version of MEGAsync|
|50 GB worth of free storage||200 GB worth of storage|
|Limited Bandwidth||Enough Bandwidth|
In conclusion, MEGAsync enables the user to enhance their productivity, especially for team-based work. With the help of a comprehensive set of new features for expanding storage attracts users the most. The entire storage program has the capabilities to reinstating on-premise file server hardware. Due to the price and maintenance factor, users choose MEGAsync instead.
Furthermore, the latest version of this tool offers a straightforward and clean interface with a wide range of features to complement. Hence, the reviews of this software had been impressive enough. If you were looking for such a tool, then now is the time to download MEGAsync on your Windows PC and synchronize your data seamlessly.