- By Futuremark
- V 2.19.7216
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- 3DMark 2.19.7216
- Apr 28, 2008
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
Description about 3DMark
3DMark is a Computer benchmark suite specially designed to check whether the DirectX performance is up to the mark or not. The complete range of 3DMark product ranges that bring out the best in the application. Recently, the developers at 3DMark have come with 2.19.7216 for the users of Windows. The latest update in this software has brought the best out of this application. You should download 3DMark to increase your game’s performance.
With the help of this application, the user can explore their computer’s performance ends with custom settings for benchmarking. This program will allow your PC to handle 4K gaming. Ultimately leading to better performance of the entire game. Hence, it has everything you might need to benchmark your computer and mobile device with the help of this single application.
What’s new in the latest version of 3DMark?
After the new update in 3DMark, a few major changes have come into the picture. Plus a lot of minor issues are fixed in order to enhance the performance of this tool. One of the widely noticed issues that were introduced in the previous version, a small effect on the Port Royal performance on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-series cards. This issue is not fixed and users seem quite happy about this fix.
3DMark is one of the most popular gaming performance benchmarks that is actively used by many people across the world. This software is also used by many hardware review sites and the world’s leading tech companies as well. The other features of this software will make sure to complete every relevant task you instruct it. Additionally, the custom settings allow you to work things your way with absolutely zero trouble.
The basic edition of 3DMark includes seven benchmark tests. This program ensures to test and compare graphics card performance, real-time ray, GPU, and many more. Not only this there are a bunch of feature tests that examine various tasks of your system to keep it in the best place.
Features and Highlights:
- API Overhead test: With the help of this test you can choose to compare the performance of Vulkan, DirectX11, and DirectX12.
- DirectXraytracking feature test: This test measures the performance of the dedicated hardware. Plus this test ensures to draw the entire ray trace in one pass.
- VRS feature test: Variable-Rate test that helps to improve the performance of your Windows device by decreasing the details in parts of the frame where it is unlikely to come under notice.
- PCI Express feature test: This test is a primary interface that provides faster internet communication between devices on your PC. It helps the games to transfer more data.
- NVIDIA DLSS feature test: This test helps the user to compare performance and photo quality using DLSS1 OR DLSS2. You can have a choice between the quality modes available.
Pros of using 3DMark
The perks of using this software are mentioned below:
- Easy to use
- Free online account to maintain your results
- Compatible with various devices
- Easy testing options
Cons of using 3DMark
You must consider the disadvantages this software comes with. Some of them are mentioned right below for you.
- Might not be compatible with older versions
In conclusion, it is safe to say that 3DMark is a remarkable application. It carries various benchmarks especially your device. You won’t even need much technical knowledge to get to know this program. Additionally, the testing features are the best tools that make a difference in your gaming system exponentially.
The new version of 3DMark has a lot to offer. The easy-to-use software will not give you a hard time for sure. Thus, the reviews of this program are convincing enough for you to give it a shot. Without wasting any more time, download 3DMark and explorer more of its features.