- By Wondershare
- V 12.5.0
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Wondershare UniConverter 12.5.0
- Oct 31, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
Description about Wondershare UniConverter
The developers at Wondershare launched the updated version of UniConverter 12.5.0, on Oct 31, 2020 for Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 users. UniConverter is a professional video converter and a one-stop solution for all video-related tasks. Previously known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, the software can convert videos of over 1000 different devices, formats, and resolutions into supportive and desired formats. With 30 times faster speed, the converter can convert any video file within minutes. The built-in versatile media player also helps in playing high-resolution videos easily. The software can easily handle and convert high-quality (4k, 8k, etc.), 3D, and VR videos without affecting the keyframes, or facing any other issue. The converter also allows its users to download video from popular video sharing platforms like YouTube, Hulu, DailyMotion amongst others as well as record the screen of the computer in higher resolutions. UniConverter review has shown that the tool is loved by all the users. Download the Uniconverter free version and create device compatible videos.
What’s new in this Version of Wondershare Uniconverter
The latest and full version of UniConverter has arrived and is loaded with advanced conversion features. The subtitle editing feature of the video converter has now been upgraded for the ease of users. Some new functions have been added to the screen recording tool. More than 40 brand-new features for editing have been added. The developers have added support for formats supported by social media platforms and the latest devices. The interface of the software has also been changed a little. The upgraded version has AV1, DNxHD codec encoders, and decoders. This version supports AMR and MP2 formats. Other minor changes have been made and bugs have been removed.
UniConverter is a very safe and convenient way to convert videos into different formats. With a single click, the user can convert multiple videos to the desired formats. The option to save videos from different video platforms can be very helpful in playing videos when the internet connection is not available. The user can also convert DVDs and CDs into video and audio files as required. The software can be very beneficial for video lovers who like to keep high-quality videos on their computers. The drag and drop feature of the software makes it even easier to add multiple videos to the list and convert them in a single go.
Features and Highlights:
The major attractions of the video editing software are:
- Convert Videos- The main characteristic of the software is that it allows easy conversion of multiple formats to a wide variety of resolutions and formats, quickly and effectively.
- Video editing- The ultimate video converter allows the user to convert and/or edit videos according to their needs. Features like trim, merge, split, join, and crop help in creating the desired outputs quickly.
- Subtitle Editing- For the users who like to add subtitles to the videos, the software can help in creating customized subtitle files of different font, size, color, background, and synchronization, easily.
- Video Compression- UniConverter helps in compressing videos without affecting the quality with the help of customizable settings, in batches, through a single click.
- Screen Recorder- The video converting software allows you to record PC screens, games, tutorials, webcam videos, and all other videos, without any frame loss.
- Disk Burn- The latest version of UniConverter allows you to burn videos to DVDs/Blu-ray disks, burn music to CDs as well as convert DVDs to videos and CDs to audio files easily.
- Video Downloader- UniConverter also works as a video downloader and allows the user to download high-quality videos from over 10,000 websites and portals. The user can download the entire playlist with a single click.
- Intuitive Toolbox- The video-editing software has a built-in intuitive toolbox that provides numerous editing utilities like GIF Maker, CD Ripper, VR Converter, Subtitle Editor, etc.
Pros of Uniconverter
The following are the main advantages of the video converter:
- Supports over 1000 formats for different devices
- 30 times more faster than any other similar application
- Supports multiple languages
- Interactive and user-friendly interface
- Video compatibility booster
Cons of UniConverter:
The following are the main disadvantages of the video converter:
- Watermark can not be removed from outputs in the trial version
- Can be a little confusing for beginners
- Constant pop-ups appear from upgrading the subscription
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The main points of comparison between the free and paid versions are:
|Free Edition||Premium Edition|
|Few of the features are accessible||All the features are accessible|
|Only 1/3rd of the output can be saved||Can save the whole output|
|Can not convert more than 5 files||Can convert multiple files at once|
|The free version can only be used for 3 days||The paid version can be used for a lifetime|
|Record limited videos||Record unlimited videos|
|Can not be upgraded if it is installed||Can be upgraded as soon as the update arrives|
|Watermark can not be removed||Watermark can be removed|
UniCoverter is one of the most effective and efficient video converters. The software is very good for converting videos of numerous formats and creating compatible videos for different devices. The software can be of great help in compressing high-quality videos of up to 8K resolutions, without compromising the quality and saving storage space for other purposes. Though a free trial is provided by the manufacturers, you’ll always have to switch to the paid version to take the maximum advantage of its creative features. Download the UniConverter free version and check out the services provided by the video converting software.