- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Jun 18, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 32bit / Windows 8.1 32bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 7 32bit
Description about VLC Media Player (32-bit)
The developers at VideoLAN Organisation launched an updated version of their media player VLC 3.0.12 for Windows 10 32bit / Windows 8.1 32bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 7 32bit on Jun 18, 2020. VLC Media Player is a renowned name amongst the media players. The player is quite popular and used by approx 50% of PC users worldwide. The player is portable and supports numerous media formats. The media player can also be used to cast streams in IPv4 or IPv6. The enabled Ultra-HD video support is the best feature of the player. VLC Media Player review is the best and loved by numerous users. The open-source media player provides numerous opportunities to the users. Download the VLC Media Player free version and play media files on your 32-bit PC.
What’s New in this Version of VLC Media Player
Many changes have been made in the new update of the media player to make it better than before. The developers have fixed the HLS regressions and the potential crash of the media player at startup. Seeking in m4a files has also been improved. Resampling has also been stopped. The media player showed a problem in playing videos after the pause which has been fixed in the latest update. AAC’s playback regression has also been fixed. The media player used to give numerous permission warnings, but not anymore. Handling of resolution settings in the adaptive have also been fixed. Various other bugs have also been fixed in the latest version of the media player.
Everyone likes to play media files on their PC. VLC Media Player is one of the best and most trusted media players for PC. The player supports almost all media files and streaming. The playback of the player is also quite easy and easy to comprehend. The software provides a feature of slow and fast-forwarding the videos. The software supports 10-bit and HDR videos which is not so common amongst other players. Play, pause, next, previous, fast, slow and other functions control the playback of the media as you want. The software does not disappoint and provides more than all features of a media player.
Features and Highlights
The main attributes of the VLC Media Player are:
- Customizable- The media player is easily customizable. The user can download and add skins to the media player’s screen. An option to install extensions for the player is also available.
- Subtitle Display- The media player allows you to add and play subtitles file to any video. The user can also increase or decrease the speed of the subtitle file to synchronize it according to the video. The size of subtitles can also be changed while playing the file.
- Supports Multiple Formats- The media player supports multiple media formats including MP4, MP3, FLV, AVI, MPEG, WMA, GIF, MKV, WMV, OGM, DVB, and various others.
- Simple UI- The user-interface of the media player is quite simple, attractive, straightforward, and easy to comprehend even for beginners. The player can be used by all users easily.
- Free to Use- The media player is developed by a non-profit organization, hence they do not charge any price for the media player. All users can download and install the player for free.
- Secure- VLC Media Player is very secure and safe to use. The player does not allow any third party to access your data even when you are connected to the internet.
- Ad-free- The media player is completely ad-free. Ads of any kind do not appear on the player ever. The player is also malware-free.
Pros of VLC Media Player
The major benefits of the media player which make it better than others are:
- Multiple files are supported by the player
- Completely ad and track free
- The skins and design of the player can be customized
- No cost for downloading or installing the player
Cons of VLC Media Player
The main disadvantages of the media player are:
- The media player does not support cloud services
- Option to manage library is not present
- The media player can only play files directly from the computer
- The media player can not be controlled through trackpads
Users may be able to find a lot of different media players on the internet, but they won’t match the simplicity and completeness of the VLC Media Player. The versatile player supports so many formats that you won’t face any problem in playing media files on your PC or laptop. The media player is portable and customizable according to your needs. Download VLC Media Player 32-bit free version and play all the media files on your PC.