- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Picosmos Shows 126.96.36.199
- Oct 01, 2012
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista,
Description about Picosmos Shows
The parent company of Picosmos Shows, Free Time Inc., released the updated version 188.8.131.52 of the software on Oct 01, 2012 for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, users. Picosmos Shows is an image viewing software for PC that also provides some additional functions to the user. The software can manage all the pictures of multiple formats and resolutions easily. The software allows the user to import or export images from mobile and share them with others.
The review of Picosmos Shows has shown that the software is used worldwide. The software helps in processing multiple images at once in batches. The user can easily add the desired watermarks to the images. Along with viewing, the software also allows the user to convert images into different formats. The user can choose from a variety of images and resolutions and convert images within seconds. Download Picosmos Shows the free version and get full control over all the images on the system.
What’s New in the Latest Version of Picosmos Shows
The latest update of Picosmos Shows is here and is more advanced and better than the previous ones. The software is now faster and more effective than any other old version. The software will now be installed taking less time, comparatively. A bug has been fixed by the developers that was creating system crashes and lags in the older versions.
The interface of the software has been kept intact but the launch rate of the program has been increased. The window can now open in seconds. The rate of importing photos from mobiles has also been increased.
Every user needs to get a photo viewer installed on his computer as the built-in photo viewer of Windows is unable to open a lot of formats. Picosmos Shows is an effective photo viewer that provides multiple features related to photo management. The software is lightweight. The interface of the software is not that attractive but gets the job done. The software provides some basic functions when it comes to photo management like convert, rotate, crop, color, and others.
Features and Highlights:
The major attractions of the image viewer are:
- Convert Images- the software allows the user to convert images of different fronts and resolutions to others, according to the requirements. The user can either overwrite the original file or create a new one.
- Multiple Image Processing- The software allows the user to work on multiple images in batches so that instead of wasting time on every single photo, multiple photos are executed at once.
- Add Watermark(s)- The software also provides an option to add one or more watermarks in the form of text or image according to the user’s desire to multiple images all at once.
- Resize- Sometimes, the size of any image may require to be increased or decreased for different purposes like uploading on social media platforms, government websites, etc. Picosmos Shows allows the user to do so effectively.
- Image Compression- The software allows the users to compress one or more images to different extensions including RAR, ZIP, and many more.
- Adjust Properties- With the help of the software, the user can adjust the properties of any image like contrast, brightness, color, saturation, hue, and various others.
- Replace Background- The software helps in removing the background of any image or portrait and add a neutral one.
- Other Features- The software can help in rotating, greyscaling, resizing, renaming, and providing various other features to its users.
- Multilingual- The interface of the software supports over twenty different languages including but not limited to English, French, Chinese, German, Hindi, etc. for the ease of users across the globe.
Pros of Picosmos Shows:
The following are the main advantages of the photo management software:
- Easy to comprehend
- Multiple functions
- Multiple language support
- Supports numerous formats and resolutions
Cons of Picosmos Shows:
The following are the main disadvantages of the photo management software:
- Basic interface
- Does not provide all the features of a photo manager
Picosmos is not the best but a good photo managing software. It may not provide advanced features but gets the job done by providing some basic ones. The software is perfect for beginners or users who do not need a photo manager regularly.
Getting the software installed can be very helpful in loading and viewing photos of higher resolutions and uncommon formats that may not be supported by other normal photo viewers. Download Picosmos Shows free version and manage all your images on a single platform.