- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Movavi Academic 20.1.0
- Apr 05, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about Movavi Academic
Creators of Movavi Academic upgraded the software to version 20.1.0 for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 users on Apr 05, 2020. Movavi Academic is a comprehensive software that helps in creating educational videos for teachers and students. It is a fully secure software that does not have any kind of malware, virus, backdoor, or trojan. Academic is an all-inclusive software that provides multiple options to edit, trim, merge, and modify the video according to the user. It can be helpful for teachers as videos can grab the attention of the students precisely. These videos can be shared with the students so that they have all-time access to the content, even if the student is at a distance from the institute. The students can use the software for classroom and group projects to boost their creativity. Even the institute’s faculty can use the software to create promotional videos and help teachers in improving their skills. The professional review of Movavi Academic is outstanding. Download Movavi Academic free version and create informative videos.
What’s New in this Version of Movavi Academic
The brand new, latest version of the video creating and editing software is much better than the previous ones. The software has been coded with a tool that can create quizzes, grabbing the attention of the students in a much interactive way. The interface of the software is now color-schemed and has been updated to make it even more user-friendly. The videos can now be uploaded to the Movavi Cloud directly. The cloud will save the videos as long as you want. The videos can also be shared with different users from the software itself. Other minor bugs have also been fixed for the overall improvement of the software.
The video editing software can be quite useful for institutions as well as the students. The cloud sharing feature of the software can be very helpful for the teachers in saving and sharing the videos online. The institutes can download the software in MSI format so that the same can be installed on different devices and put watermark on different videos to own them. The user can create, edit and take screenshots from the videos from the same platform. The user can insert special effects and filters into the videos. The best feature of the software is that it is completely made for educational purposes, providing an extra professional grip to the institutes and students.
Features and Highlights
The main attributes of the software that make it even better than any other software similar to Movavi Academic are:
- Numerous Effects- The software provides several video editing effects including but not limited to video stabilizer, trimmer, merger, editor, chroma-key, zoom, slow-motion, pan, and various others.
- Interactive Interface- The first-time users of the software may think that the main page of the software is quite over-whelming, but when you get to play with its feature, it will become comprehensive in no time.
- Import and Export Multiple Formats- The software supports multiple formats of images, audio, and video extensions. The user can add files of different resolutions and formats including MP3, MP4, JPEG, FLV, WAV, and numerous others.
- Webcam and Microphone Support- If the teachers want to record themselves while explaining any topic or process, they can easily do so with the help of the software. Movavi Academic supports webcam and microphone recordings to be added to the video.
- Video Editing- The software allows the user to edit and include transitions, filters, creative effects, music, text boxes, and various other effects to the video to make it even more interesting.
- Movavi Cloud- You get a subscription to Movavi Cloud along with the professional video editing software that allows you to save and/or share the videos created and edited with your peers.
- Multiple Language Support- The interface of the software supports over a dozen languages including English, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and many more.
Pros of Movavi Academic
The following advantages of the video professional video editor make it worth downloading:
- Supports more than a hundred formats and resolutions
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible license that can be modified accordingly
- Professional and education-based filters and tools
Cons of Movavi Academic
The main demerits of the video editing software are:
- Can be a little complex for beginners
- Advanced features of editing are not present
- Trail version can only be used for a limited time
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following points of difference between the paid and free version of the software will clear everything right up:
|Free Edition||Premium Edition|
|Only a few features of editing can be used||All the features of editing can be used|
|The software can not be upgraded to newer versions once installed||The software can be upgraded to a newer version as soon as the update arrives|
|Can not record and edit videos||Can record and edit videos|
Movavi Academic is a very professional tool for creating and editing videos for educational purposes. The output provided by the software can be converted into different formats before saving. The software provides a strong grip to the teacher or the student using the software and helps in creating a digital masterpiece. Getting the video editing software can be very helpful for the teachers in delivering distance learning to the students in a better way. Download Movavi Academic free version and start editing educational videos.