- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- MiniTool ShadowMaker Free 3.6
- Jan 12, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7.
Description about MiniTool ShadowMaker Free
MiniTool Solutions launched the latest version of MiniTool Shadowmaker viz. 3.6 for the users of Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7. on Jan 12, 2021. MiniTool ShadowMaker is a professional backup tool that allows its users to backup all the files, disks, folders, OS, partitions and every other document. With the help of the software, you can backup all the files and recover, in case anything happens to them. The backup is created in the form of a Windows bootable media, making it easier to restore. Keep the backup anywhere you want for security.
What’s New in this Version of MiniTool ShadowMaker
The makers of MiniTool ShadowMaker have updated the interface to the software to make it more compatible with the user. The user can now backup or sync a file/folder while it is open. Even the NTFS with a cluster size of as small as 2 MB can be backed up by the user. The display resolution has been maximised to the extent. Other bugs, as pointed out by users and developers, have also been fixed.
MiniTool ShadowMaker’s review has been quite positive till now. The user-friendly interface of the software makes it operational and quite easy to understand even for beginners. The software does not obstruct your tasks and runs in the background. The major reason behind its recommendation is that you can store the backup file on multiple devices to keep it secure even if something happens to your PC. Being free, it is worth giving a chance to the software.
Features and Highlights
The following main attributes of the software makes it stand out from the crowd:
- Safe to Use- MiniTool ShadowMaker is one of the safest and professional backup software available. There is no chase of any error while backing up files using the software.
- Fast- The software is quite faster than other similar software. It scans and backs-up the whole date quickly without wasting time in assessment. It creates an accessible backup of files, OS and other documents quickly.
- Sync the FIles- The updated version of the software has been provided with a sync feature that allows the user to save the backed up files at multiple locations, irrespective of where they have been created.
- Backup Manager- MiniTool ShadowMaker has a feature of incremental backup which allows the user to retain all the latest backup files. The older backups will be automatically deleted by the software.
- Bootable Media File- The backup taken with the help of the software can be modified into a bootable media file for USB, CDs, DVDs and other bootable devices to be used later.
- Scheduled Backup- The user might not be able to back up the files or OS regularly. For the ease of such users, the developers have added a feature that allows the user to schedule the backup as per his requirements. The backups will be created at the scheduled time automatically.
- Option to Encrypt- The backup of different files, OS and other documents can be encrypted easily with the help of software. It will keep the data secure in the backup.
- Clone the Disk- The disk can easily be cloned so that no data is lost even if you wish to upgrade and downgrade the OS. you can always go back to the way things were.
- Access to Remote Systems- With the help of the software, you can put the Ip address of the system to your LAN to provide access to some remote computer.
- All-Inclusive Boot Menu- The backups created by the software can be restored without the help of any external drives by adding a PC backup software.
Pros of MiniTool ShadowMaker
The following advantages of the software provides an edge over others:
- The product is free to use for all
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to understand
- Available in multiple languages including English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and many others.
- Supported for HDDs, SSDs, External Drives, and others
- Supports various file systems including NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, etc.
Cons of MiniTool ShadowMaker
The following disadvantages of the software might make you switch to its alternatives:
- Slower than other similar apps available
- The free version does not provide all features
- Real-time backup is not present
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following points of distinction will clear the differences between the paid and free versions:
|Free Edition||Paid Edition|
|Only basic features of the software can be used||All basic and advanced features of the software can be used.|
|No encryption of backup||The user can encrypt the backup files|
|Does not support universal support||Can support universal support|
|Can not sync, backup or manage the backup in WinPE||Can sync, backup or manage the backup in WinPE|
MiniTool ShadowMaker is quite an effective tool when it comes to software related to backup and restore. Although other similar and better software are available, it can’t hurt to download the MiniTool ShadowMaker free version. The two-data encryption ensures the safety of the backed-up files. The lightweight size of the offline installer and the installed setup does not take much space. The system is worth downloading as it can run on minimum basic system requirements and is one of the best backup software on the market.