- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- MiniTool MovieMaker 2.6
- Jan 27, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
Description about Minitool Movie Maker
MiniTool MovieMaker was updated to the latest version viz. 2.6 on Jan 27, 2020 for users of Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7. MiniTool MovieMaker is an easy to use and effective video editing software for PCs. The user-friendly interface of the software allows the user to create an attractive video within minutes. MiniTool MovieMaker review suggests that the software is the best option to start from for beginners. Pros can also use the software to create a mesmerising video within minutes. The software allows you to create innovative and fun videos for yourself, your friends, your family or for your clients. Download MiniTool Moviemaker free version for PC and edit your videos at zero cost.
What’s New in this Version of MiniTool MovieMaker
The newly-updated version of MiniTool MovieMaker is better than ever. The software is now loaded with 5 more templates of ext editing. Now the user will not face any problem in importing the videos and the imported videos will not go black before, while, or after editing. The user can now change text line spaces in the software itself. The previous versions of the software used to take time to launch, which has been fixed. Other bugs have also been fixed.
If you are a video editing enthusiast, MiniTool MovieMaker is the software for you. The major reason behind the popularity of the software is that it provides multiple editing filters and features without charging any cost for it. The user can edit the video by following some easy steps. The software is loaded with filters for the user to choose from. You can create a viewer-binding video within minutes. The speed and length of the video can be increased or decreased as per requirements. The outstanding transition features can make a stunning product for you to flaunt. It is one of the best video editors with numerous features for the user.
Features and Highlights
The main characteristics of the software which makes it stand out from the league are:
- Attractive Transitions- The software is loaded with multiple transactions available to make your video attractive and alluring. The transitions can be used for free to create a mesmerising video.
- Speed Controller- The built-in speed controller of the software enables the user to increase or decrease the speed of the video as and when required. The speed of any specific part of the video can also be customised.
- Zooming Tool- The software has a built-in zooming tool that allows the user to zoom in and out any part of the video as they like. The zooming tool along with stunning transitions can create a thrilling video.
- Video Trimmer- MiniTool MovieMaker can also be used to trim or split any video and/or a specific part of the video. The built-in trimmer can be used to fine-tune the video.
- Pretty Tiles- Pretty tiles and credits can be added to the video with the help of the software. It contains various tiles and credits to make your video even more exciting.
- Auto-Save Facility- Power cuts or system turn-offs can destroy all the unsaved progress, but not with MiniTool MovieMaker. The software has been coded by the developers in such a way that it saves your project every 5 seconds, automatically.
- Aesthetic Filters- Aesthetic filters are included in the software that helps the user to create an alluring video.
Pros of MiniTool MovieMaker
The major advantages of the software are:
- Comprehensive interface, easily understandable
- Free of cost downloading and use
- Perfect for projects and studies
- Beautiful filters and transitions to choose from
- No loss of files as they are auto-saved
Cons of MiniTool MovieMaker
The major downers of the software are:
- Not as effective as paid software
- Glitches have been reported by users
- Pros editors may find it insufficient
- Limited features
- Limited customisation
For free software, MiniTool MovieMaker is effective for sure, but it does not provide as many features and filters as the paid ones. If you are a beginner at editing or want a video editor for your projects of case studies, the software is the right choice for you. However, if you want to edit and create a video that is out of this world, you may not be able to do so through MovieMaker. The full version of the software is available to download for free for all users.