Microsoft Teams (64-Bit)
- By Microsoft Corporation
- V 1.4.00.8872
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Microsoft Teams (64-Bit) 1.4.00.8872
- Apr 10, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
Description about Microsoft Teams (64-Bit)
The creators of Microsoft Teams launched the latest version of the software on Apr 10, 2020 for 64-Bit Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 users. Microsoft Teams is an online chatting, messaging, and video conferencing software. Although the makers of the software say that the software can be used by offices, homeowners, and every other individual in general, the software is most commonly used by businesses to connect with their employees. The audio and video calling features of the software allow all the employees at different levels to connect. The USP of the software is that it allows the users to share files and documents on the platform itself. The employees can save or share data on and through the cloud of the messaging software. The review of Microsoft Teams has shown that the software is loved by the business professionals. Download Microsoft Teams free version and start connecting with people around the globe.
What’s New in this Version of Microsoft Teams
The latest version of the video conferencing software is improved with some additional features. The users can now set up a meeting instantly by giving a unique name to it and sharing the meeting link with all the other parties. The meetings can also be scheduled for later. Meetings can also be held through Outlook. An option to recap the meetings has been added so that all the participants can review the minutes and content of the meeting even if they couldn’t attend the meeting due to any reason. The recordings and transcripts from the actual meeting will present on the software as long as the organizer wants. The organizer of the meeting can check the status of download and attendance of the participants with the help of this newly added feature.
A lot of users and businesses are now looking for a way to connect with their teams and employees through a single platform. Microsoft teams can help you in doing so. With the help of the software, any business can organize urgent meetings or schedule them for a later period. The participants have now been given the opportunity to revisit the meeting through recap and clear everything out. The best feature of the software is that the users do not have to look for a separate portal to save or share important documents with colleagues or bosses as they can perform this task easily with the help of the software. Download and install the offline installer for desktop and laptop and conduct meetings freely.
Features and Highlights
The following are the main characteristics of the video conferencing software:
- Conduct a Meeting- Microsoft Teams allows its users to conduct an urgent meeting. The organizer can share the link of the meeting to the participants through which they can join.
- Schedule a Meeting- The organizer of the meeting can schedule one for later and intimate the participants by sharing the link for the meeting. The participants can then set a reminder for the meeting accordingly.
- Share or Store FIles Online- The software allows its users to store or share files online through the cloud. All the connected users can then access the files as wanted.
- Audio-Video Calling- The software supports effective and high-quality audio and video calling services through which the employees of an organization can maintain connection with each other.
- Secure- The product is developed by Microsoft, a renowned name in the IT Sector, which security of the data shared and stored by the user through end-to-end encryption techniques.
- Wide Array of Participants- The software can help in connecting with multiple users and conducting a meeting of up to 10,000 participants around the globe, easily, through a single link.
- Built-in Search Option- The software has a built-in search option for the users through which they can search for any document, images, or any other files saved by their seniors, colleagues, or any other employee.
- Multilingual Interface- The interface of the software can support over a dozen languages including English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, and numerous others for the ease of the users around the globe .
Pros of Microsoft Teams (64-Bit)
The following advantages of the messaging application make it better than any other similar software:
- Quickly uploads and share large files
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Can be used along with the software in Office 365 pack
- Effective tools for conducting meetings
- Can connect with up to 10,00 participants at once
Cons of Microsoft Teams (64-Bit):
The following disadvantages of the video conferencing software can be a major downer for its users:
- Less options for customization
- Weird meeting experience
- Different from other similar applications
- The file structure of the software is quite confusing
Every business needs to remain in touch with all its employees for better results and performance of the staff as well as the management. By constant connections, all the problems can be reported quickly and orders can be given immediately which helps in saving the precious time and efforts of the company. Microsoft Teams is an excellent software that helps in ensuring that the connection between different levels of the organization is maintained at all times. The software also helps in conducting international meetings and calls effectively, saving the resources of the company. Download Microsoft Teams free version and connect with the users anytime and anywhere.