- By Skylum
- V 4.3.0
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Luminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- Jul 16, 2020
- Ad Support
- Old Version:
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about Luminar
Skylum introduced the updated version of Luminar viz. Luminar 4.3.0, on Jul 16, 2020 for Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64. Luminar is one of the most trusted photo editing software. The attractive user interface of the software makes it easy to use and understand. Luminar is the whole package. It has all the editing filters and many more.
The filters of the software bring the photos to life. One of the best features of the software is that it is very easy to comprehend. The software can be very useful even if you are a beginner at editing and if you are a pro, you can play with the filters to create a masterpiece. The software is a very good alternative to Adobe’s Lightroom. The pro-level filters of the software can help every photographer in creating a scenic beauty.
What’s new in this Version of Luminar Photo Editor
The new update of the software allows the user to search a particular photo. A feature of 500PX integration has been added to the software to make it more demanding. The performance and stability of the software has also been improved. The developers of the software had received reports about the speed of the software, so that has been improved. Language support of the app has been re-coded and a feature of masking brush workflow has been added. Now the users can add even more skies and custom designs to the picture. Other bugs have been fixed.
Editor’s Review of Luminar Photo Editor
Everyone knows about the popularity of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom. They are the priority of Photographers and editors but Luminar Photo Editor is also a very promising editor. The wide array of filters and textures of the software are making it popular among the users by the day. No doubt the pricing of Adobe products is high and in such a situation, Luminar can be very beneficial and easier for your pockets.
Features and Highlights
The main attractions of the software are:
- Adaptive Interface- The interface of the software is adaptive. The user can easily add or remove objects from the picture and edit it according to his needs. If you know what you are doing, you will face no problems. The advanced features of the software allow the user to create an edit according to his style.
- Library Feature- The developers of the software have added a new library feature to the software. The user can now find, save and select the library or the group of pictures he wants to delete or edit. Now users will be able to find the photos very easily.
- Powerful Filters- The software can help you in removing all the unwanted objects and other digital noise from the picture. The hidden details of the picture can be easily revealed using the features of the software. The wide section of textures and designs allows you to add the patterns of your choice.
- Sectional Edit- The user can edit the picture sectionally, if he wants to make improvements in the lower part only, he can easily do so using the software. No need to select the whole picture. To edit a section, you don’t have to worry about selection.
- Selective Preferences- The AI of the tool scans the picture you want to edit and provides the filters accordingly. The main tray of options lists such filters, if you want more, you can go to the particular head and select the filter of your need.
Pros of Luminar Photo Editor
The main advantages of the software are:
- Supports raw photos quickly
- History menu for you to recover your moves
- Provides an option to share on social and other digital platforms
- Wide array of filters to select from
- Wide-set of tools for editing Black and White photos
Cons of Luminar Photo Editor
The main drawbacks of the software are:
- Does not have the option for slideshow
- Product requirements are too much and time-consuming installation
- The software is not a much stable as it should be
- Some of the filters are slow to operate
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following points of distinction between the paid and free version will help you in deciding between the subscription:
|Free Edition||Pro/Ultimate Edition|
|The trial version does not have all the features.||All the features can be accessed through the paid version.|
|Can only be used for 30 days||The user can use the software for a year|
|The user can not save a signature style||The user can save his signature style|
|Does not allow to edit more than one picture||The user can edit multiple pictures at a time|
Luminar Photo Editor is one of the most downloaded and actively used photo editors. The software has some flaws, but none so major that can disturb your editing. It is a great substitute for the other editing software available. The software is full-fledged and has everything to make your photos stand out. Download and use the trial version of the photoshop plugin presets to get an idea about the services and features offered.