- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Kodi 32-bit 19.0.0
- Apr 04, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 32 bit / Windows 8.1 32bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows Vista 32bit
Description about Kodi 32-bit
The developers at XBMC Foundation released the upgraded version of the Kodi 32-bit media player as 19.0.0 on Apr 04, 2021 for Windows 10 32 bit / Windows 8.1 32bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows Vista 32bit users. Kodi (formerly known as XBMC), is a flexible and all-inclusive media player for PCs. The software is based on a cross-platform structure, enabling it to be installed on different platforms. Controller devices and Tv are supported by the media player easily. The software supports different types of multimedia files like videos, audio, images, and many others. High-quality resolutions like 4k, 1080p, and others are supported by the software for different formats. The best trait of the media player is that it allows the user to play media files from the user’s storage as well as from the internet. The media library of the software enables the effective management of different media files on a single platform. The interface of the media player is quite attractive and easy to use. The software provides flexible customization features for script creation through its built-in Python interpreter. The Kodi 32-bit Media Player review is quite good and reliable. Download the free version of Kodi 32-bit Media Player and have the control in your hands.
What’s New in this Version of Kodi 32-Bit Media Player:
The upgraded version of the media player is its best release yet. The users can now transmit the media files to different users through the internet more efficiently as the AV1 codec has been included in the latest update of the software. Easy playback is now possible through HLG HDR and static HDR10. More OpenGL bicubic scalers have been added for the ease of users. More metadata tags and options to customize the subtitles display have been provided, and library display and sorting options have been improved. Songs can now be categorized according to artists too. The software has been provided with more power through Python 3. Other minor bugs have been fixed to improve performance.
Kodi Media Player is based on the General Public License (GPL) which means that the user can modify the coding of the software according to his needs, making the software more flexible and useful. The versatility of the software allows it to run different resolutions and different formats easily. The easy-to-access media library of the software ensures that the user gets all the multimedia files on a single platform instead of finding them on the PC or laptop storage.
Features and Highlights:
The major characteristics of the versatile media player are:
- Flexible Library- The software has an in-built library that allows the user to categorize and store all types of media files on a single platform, excluding the need to look for a file on the storage.
- Cross-Platform- The creators of the software have coded it on a cross-platform base, meaning that it can be installed on different computers and different platforms.
- All-Inclusive Formats and Resolutions- The media player can run media files of different formats including MKV, 3GP, MP4, MP3, AVI, AUD, and numerous other formats of higher resolutions.
- Python 3 Interpreter- Users have access to customizable options that have been provided by the software through Python 3 Interpreter allowing quick and flexible script creation.
- Simple Interface- The interface created by the developers is quite simple and straightforward, making it accessible even for beginners. Skin editing and other customization features have also been provided to the user.
- Creative Visualization- The software can be made more attractive by applying creative visualizations and other edits to the software.
Pros of Kodi 32-Bit Media Player:
The following are the advantages of the versatile media player:
- Can be modified as it is based on GPL
- Accessible remotely through JSON-RPC
- Watch live streams and videos from the internet
- Controllers are supported
Cons of Kodi 32-Bit Media Player:
The following are the disadvantages of the media player:
- Does not have any content of its own
- Stream some live channels may be illegal
- Time-consuming process of customization
- Installing the software may be time-consuming
- No potion for bootleg video content
Numerous options to play media files, customize the display, and organize the media library have been provided to the user of Kodi Media Player. It may not contain any content of its own but can help in running the files or links provided by the user, precisely. ProjectM and Groom-based visualizations make the software even more attractive. Download and install the free version of Kodi 32-bit Media Player to play and organize media files effectively.