- By iPadian Team
- V 10.1
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- iPadian 10.1
- Feb 27, 2017
- Ad Support
- Old Version:
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about iPadian
The developers of iPadian released the updated version 10.1 of the software on Feb 27, 2017 for Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 users. iPadian is an iOS simulator for PC that allows users to run Windows, just like the latest version of iOS (iOS14). The users of iPadian can run most of the services as provided in iOS. Such services include an effective Siri, iMessage, Apple App Store, WatchOS, TvOS, and various other services. Software can be very helpful for the users for a switch to iOS-based devices like iPads, iPhones, iPods, most others. The main focus of the software is to provide an iOS-like experience on Windows computers. Although it is a simulator, it can be considered like an iOS theme for Windows. The reviews of iPadian show that the software has been a hit amongst iOS lovers. Download the iPadian free version and avail the advantage of the iOS simulator.
What’s New in this Version of iPadian
The latest version of iPadian has been improved and brought to a whole new level. The iOS simulator can now provide an experience of the latest version of iOS 14. The software is now lighter than ever. The interface of the emulator has also been upgraded and made more attractive and super easy for beginners to comprehend. Other minor bugs of the software have been fixed for an overall enhancement of the emulator.
The full version of the iOS emulator is a very good product for the user who wants to get a gist of the iOS devices. It can help in analyzing and getting an idea about the working of iOS-based devices easily on their computer. The software comes with interactive widgets for apps like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Spotify, and various other applications as would have been in an iOS device. Games like Plants vs Zombies, Hay Day, Clash of Clans, etc. can also be played on your computer through the emulator. The built-in emulating and simulating functions of the software allow it to create a great experience for the users by providing all the features of that of any iOS device.
Features and Highlights
The main attractions of the iOS emulator are:
- Full-Screen Preview- The software allows the user to get a full-screen preview of the emulator so that he/she can experience the best features on a wider screen.
- App Store- The simulator provides an option of a custom App Store based on that of Apple devices. The user can download and install games and applications from this custom store.
- Gameplay- The iOS emulator allows the user to download, install, and play all the popular games like Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Plants vs Zombie, and many more on his computer.
- Audio and Video- The software provides free music audio and videos for the user that can be played on the media player of the application just as it would have been used on any iOS device.
- Webkit Browser- The iOS emulator contains a built-in WebKit browser, just like the iOS’ Safari browser, that works like any other browser installed on Apple iOS-based products.
- App Notification- For all the applications installed by the user through the custom app store, the emulator provides an option to enable real-time notifications of the applications.
- Social Media Chatting- The iOS simulator allows its users to chat and get notified for social media applications installed through the app store like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and many other popular platforms.
- Portable- The iOS emulating software is quite portable, which means that it can be backed up to any USB device and be taken and installed on any device as the user wants.
Pros of iPadian
The following points state the advantages of the iOS emulator-
- Supports multiple applications
- Can be customized according to the needs
- Dedicated widgets for different applications
- Customizable App Store
Cons of iPadian
The following points state the disadvantages of the iOS emulator-
- Limited features
- Occasional lags may be seen
- Not perfect for testing
- Not a real emulator
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following are the points of difference between the free and paid version of the iOS-based device simulator for PC:
|Free Edition||Premium Edition|
|Only a few features of the emulator are accessible||All the features of the emulator are accessible|
|Can not install all applications||Can install all the applications|
|Can not play games||Can play games|
|No app notifications||App notifications|
iPadian is an excellent software that works as both an emulator and a simulator. The software can provide a real-time and precise experience of iOS-based devices. If one has never used iOS or wants to get a better idea of the working of the system, the emulator is highly recommended. The offline installer of the software can be downloaded and installed for use. Download iPadian’s free version and run Windows like an iOS-device.