- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- May 25, 2018
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
Description about Gecata by Movavi
Developers at Movavi Software Inc. have introduced an updated version of Gecata for on May 25, 2018. Gecata is a free gameplay recording software for PC that also provides live streaming options to users. The user can record the gameplay in 60 fps and save it as MP4, AVI, MKV or any other extension to be uploaded on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many more. The review of the software is quite good. Download Gecata by Movavi free and record gameplay on the go.
What’s New in this Version of Gecata by Movavi
The latest version of Gecata by Movavi is now better than ever. Multiple options have been included in the new update. The gamers can now live stream their gameplay on Twitch and other major platforms with the help of the software. The developers have updated the video manager of the software making it more user-friendly. The user can now edit, convert and upload the videos recorded to various platforms from the software itself. The software now supports various DirectX 12 based games. The recorder now supports the Turkish language too. Various bugs in the software have also been fixed.
Various gameplay recorders are available for download but what makes Gecata better is its feature to live stream gameplay on different platforms. Not every recording software provides an option to live stream on popular streaming platforms like Twitch. The user can record the video at up to 120 fps. The software provides screen recording at 4k resolution, giving a real-like feel to the games.
Features and Highlights
The major attractions of the software are:
- Dual Sound Recording- The software allows you to record the audio files on the software separately so that you can edit the audio files and link them with the video later on.
- High-Quality- The user can record gameplay in 4k or lower resolutions at a maximum of 120 fps, maintaining the original quality of the game graphics, even after the recording.
- Control in Your Hands- The software allows you to edit, convert, and modify the file size, bit rate, frame rate, and other attributes of the video, directly, before uploading it to any platform.
- Advanced Game Mode- The software has an in-built game mode that, when activated, starts the recording of the game as soon as it starts. The user does not have to press any key to start the recording.
- Accelerated GPU- If used properly with NVIDIA NVENC and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration, the software can record and encode the video up to 4 times faster.
- Capture Screenshots- A lot of gamers like to upload screenshots of the gameplay to give a preliminary idea about the contents of the video and the graphic qualities of the game being played. The software allows the user to take screenshots while the video is recording.
- Multiple Games- The software supports the recording of various popular games like Grand Theft Auto 5, PUBG, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, World of Tanks, Overwatch, Minecraft, and numerous others.
Pros of Gecata by Movavi:
The main advantages of the software which works in its favor are:
- Insert audio, music, dialogues of your choice
- Record your emotions through webcam along with the gameplay video
- Control the recording using your keys, without leaving the game
- Record the while streaming it on other platforms
Cons of Gecata by Movavi:
The only few disadvantages of the software are:
- The software is expensive
- The trial version of the software is accessible for a limited period
- Better recording software are available
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The following points will clear the difference between both of the versions:
|Free Edition||Pro/Ultimate Edition|
|Only a few recording options are available||All options of recording are available.|
|Can be used for a Limited period||Can be used for eternity|
|Can not be upgraded once downloaded||Can be upgraded as soon as the update arrives|
|Can not include webcam footage||Can include webcam footage|
|No gaming effects to choose from||Multiple gaming effects, transitions, and filters to choose from|
Gecata is one of the most reliable gameplay recorders. The user-friendly interface of the software makes it easy to use even for beginners. The recording of any game can be started by launching the software in the background and then pressing the F10 key during the gameplay. Any soundtrack or audio through a microphone can be added to the recorded video or the video getting shot during the gameplay. Download Gecata by Movavi free and record games on the go.