- By pdfforge GmbH
- Open Source
- V 4.2.0
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- PDFCreator 4.2.0
- Open Source
- Nov 03, 2020
- Ad Support
- Old Version:
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about PDFCreator
PDFCreator is an easy-to-use and lightweight useful tool to create PDF files in the best way possible. This program supports almost every Microsoft application. Through this software, the user can create, encrypt and secure PDFs with passwords. Recently, the developers at PDF Creator have come with 4.2.0 on [Date for the Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Due to this, the review of PDFCreator has improved to a remarkable extent. You can download it and fulfill your PDF requirements.
PDFCreator is a common virtual printer for saving documents in PDF format. It comes with various features that include file compression, conversion, page rotation, password protection, and many more. Additionally, PDFCreator is an easy-to-use application so it is useful for both professionals and beginners.
What’s new in PDFCreator?
A lot of improvements have been made in the latest version of PDFCreator including the renewed workflow editor for better overview and usability. Even a small wizard guides the users through creating profiles successfully. In addition, the COM interface has been extended and lets the user have better control over the execution order of actions.
Not only this but now the users can add multiple files as cover pages and as attachment pages. Moreover, the program now supports keyboard hotkeys. All the bugs and issues are fixed. Even enhancements are made in the previous versions as well.
PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from any Windows application. With this application, the user can create perfect PDFs from any program which is capable to encrypt PDFs, print and protect from other users. It creates way more than just PNG, PDFs, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PCX, EPS, and PS. Additionally, it autosaves files to folders and even filenames based on various tags. Not only this but PDFCreator runs on terminal servers without creating issues.
Nevertheless, a watermark over your modified documents can ruin the look of your documents. And you might see yourself struggling with some file types. Otherwise, PDFCreator is a useful application to create flawless PDF documents.
Features and Highlights
- Creates PDFs: The user can convert any Microsoft application into a PDF file easily and quickly.
- Supports various formats: Popular file formats like PNG, TIF, and JPE are supported by PDFCreator.
- Protects PDF files: The user can choose to secure their PDF documents with passwords or restricts access of unauthorized users.
- Archive: You can keep your documents archive. PDF/A makes sure to keep the documents archived by applying strict standards on what must be included in the PDF.
- Automatic saving: This feature allows you to have a fully automatic PDF printer. The user just needs to activate autosave in your profile and select the place you want the files to be saved.
- Supports tokens: These tokens hold certain values including the user’s name, today’s date, or a counter that improves with every time you print a document.
- Profiles for easy access: The user can choose to create a profile for every situation and get access to it quickly.
- Rearrange and merge: You can choose to collect multiple documents and rearrange them in order and merge them.
Pros of using PDFCreator
The main perks of using PDFCreator are as follows:
- Converts various formats into PDF
- Secures documents with passwords
- Clean and intuitive interface
- Creates graphics files
Cons of using PDFCreator
The disadvantages of PDFCreator are mentioned below:
- Issues in some file types
In conclusion, PDFCreator carries a clean and straightforward interface, which made it popular around the world. This software is suitable for both professionals and beginners. The user can easily choose to tweak settings to get a hold of it. However, you might find yourself struggling with some types of file formats. But as long as you choose to convert popular formats like JPG, DOC, BMP, and more you will just be fine.
If you are looking for easy-to-use software that gets the job done just right, you should go with PDFCreator. Hence, the reviews of this program are convincing enough to download the PDFCreator application and use the advanced features to create perfect PDFs.