NVIDIA Control Panel
- By NVIDIA Corporation
- V 8.1.958
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- NVIDIA Control Panel 8.1.958
- Jun 20, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Description about NVIDIA Control Panel
On Jun 20, 2020, the developers at NVIDIA Corporation released the updated version of the NVIDIA Control Panel 8.1.958 for Windows 10 (64-bit) users. NVIDIA has always been a renowned name in the world of graphic processors and other accessories. These graphic processors require precise drivers to run and communicate with the computer properly. NVIDIA Control Panel helps you in accessing the advanced features of these graphic processors. Download the free version of the NVIDIA Control Panel and access everything your graphic driver has to offer.
This review of the NVIDIA Control Panel contains every little detail about the software. The software is very helpful for you if you like to control and run the graphic processor installed on your system as you want. The control panel only works with the GeForce and other edition graphic processors from the house of NVIDIA. This utility is generally used by gamers to improve the gameplay of high-end games and get the best gaming experience.
What’s New in this Version of NVIDIA Control Panel
The latest version of the NVIDIA Control Panel is here and is stronger than ever. The job done by the developers in updating the utility is quite promising. The user interface of the software is kept intact however its speed is improved. The software now finds the drivers more quickly and provides full control over them. Now you can enjoy the benefits of more advanced features and better control over the graphic processing units. Other minor bugs of the software are fixed and performance is improved.
Everyone loves smooth gameplay. Sometimes, you may face some problems in playing high-end games on your computer with a low-end or mid-range graphics driver. NVIDIA control panel can help you in changing the settings and priorities of your graphics driver to the desired games or software.
The software helps you in managing the 3D settings, display properties, multi-monitor functions, and every other aspect. In general, the NVIDIA COntrol panel is automatically installed on the computer while installing or updating the graphic drivers. However, you may need an offline installer of the utility in case the file goes corrupt or deletes due to some reason.
Features and Highlights:
The following are the features of the graphic driver controller utility that make it stand out of the league:
- Easy to Use: The software is quite easy to comprehend and use for l kinds of users, whether beginner or professional.
- Best Experience: A lot of games and software use the graphic processing unit to run properly. The software helps in optimizing the performance of the GPU and provides the best user experience.
- Multiple Options: NVIDIA Control Panel provides control over the working of all the NVIDIA graphic drivers and provides multiple options to customize them.
- Complete Control Over Drivers: The utility provides complete control over every aspect of the GPU, GPU drivers, and desktop display properties as well.
- Lightweight: The software does not take up much of your storage space after and before install. It also has a minor impact on the RAM of your computer.
- Straightforward: The software is quite straightforward and does not require any special knowledge to use. No complicated settings are present that may confuse you while using the software.
- Customizable: As the software provides full control over the settings of your computer and GPU, this makes the software highly customizable for you.
- Two Versions- The NVIDIA Control Panel is available to you in two modes or versions viz. WHQL version (stable) and a speed-tweaks (advanced) version.
- Advanced Features: NVIDIA Control Panel has a lot of advanced features like automatic and regular driver updates, display settings, graphic control settings, etc.
Pros of NVIDIA Control Panel:
The following are the main advantages of the graphic driver controlling utility for your computer:
- Easy to use
- Straightforward working
- Loaded with advanced options
- Advanced 3D settings
- Works with different NVIDIA GPUs
Cons of NVIDIA Control Panel:
These are the main disadvantages of the app that may be a mood spoiler for you:
- It may be hard to use for some novice users
- Woking dependent on hardware
- May get lost automatically
Gamers like to take full control over the working of their game and graphic properties to enjoy the best gameplay. If you also want to do that, you should download the free version of the NVIDIA Control Panel and install it to get full power to change integrated graphic processor drivers settings, display properties, and much more all through a single platform. The utility allows you to control the FPS and more. Install the control panel and take total control of your graphic processing unit drivers.