- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- GetDataBack 5.56
- May 30, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Download GetDataBack (Latest 2022) for Windows to Recover Data
The topmost recommended data recovery solution for Windows is GetDataBack software. This tool is redesigned and rewritten in such a way that you can recover the lost data in a single click. To get the recovery capabilities for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, and EXT, you need to download GetDataBack for free on Windows.
Whereas GetDataBack Pro is used to recover data simply and internally using four different levels automatically until it gives the perfect result.
What’s New in the GetDataBack Tool
The major changes can be used by downloading the latest version of the GetDataBack for free on your PC:
- RAID Reconstructor.
- Disk Explorer.
- It includes the GetDataBack keygen.
- You can revive facts from NA devices.
- The technical issue remains for lifespan while conducting business.
In case your hard drive is lost data due to virus attacks, formatted drives, system crashes, software failure, or accidentally deleted can be recovered by downloading GetDataBack for free. Along with this, its advanced algorithm takes care while keeping all directories and subdirectories together. It also reconstructs long filenames correctly.
However, this software does not permit you to write on the drive which you are about to recover.
Features and Highlights
To comprehend more about GetDataBack, you need to go through the features given below:
Data Retrieval Options
GetDataBack software uses robust algorithms to recover data. It can regain data up to 99%. If you want to keep running this tool until you get better results, then download GetDataBack software for free.
GetDataBack supports all the file systems including NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, HFS +, APFS.
If you want to work with all the drives including SSD, USB, and flashcard, then you need to download GetBackData software for free on your Windows PC.
The GetDataBack tool is compatible with all the versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
The GetDataBack program starts inspecting Windows with a single click. You just need to wait patiently till the file appears.
Pros of the tool
A few of the perks of the GetDataBack software for Windows are mentioned below:
- It helps you to recover data from partition and format hard drives.
- The scanning speed is quite high.
- It is completely free for the trial version.
- Supports multiple types of devices.
- Compatible with complex data loss scenarios.
- Executes from bootable devices.
- This program helps you to regain file names and directory structures.
Cons of the tool
Some of the disadvantages of the GetDataBack software for Windows are given below:
- Plain interface.
- This tool does not permit you to write the data.
- It allows you to run a 64-Bit application on 64-Bit Windows only.
- To locate the right drive partition, you must have trial and error.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below listed are some of the most commonly asked questions mentioned below:
Q1. How much does GetDataBack cost?
GetDataBack Pro costs up to $79 for a lifespan license. You must check whether you can regain data before purchasing the license or not.
Q2. How can I recover data from GetDataBack?
To restore accidentally lost data including virus attacks, system crashes, software failure, formatted drives, etc can be recovered by downloading GetBackData for free.
Q3. How to download and install GetDataBack software?
The following steps are going to help you to download and install the GetDataBack software for free on Windows:
- Press on the download link from the official website.
- Launch the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions given on your screen to install the software.
Q4. Is GetDataBack a Safe software?
Yes, the GetDataBack software is completely safe and secure. You can use this software without worrying about viruses or malware.
Q5. What is GetDataBack pro?
GetDataBack Pro is rewritten and redesigned to get the accidentally lost data from internal or external hard drives, SSD, flashcards, etc.
Q6. Which is the best data recovery software?
The top-rated alternatives of data recovery software are:
Q7. How to use GetDataBack Pro?
Follow the step by step guide to using GetDataBack pro:
- Install GetDataBack.
- Check whether free space is available or not.
- Fix the bad drive.
- Choose the bad drive to recover.
- Now choose the file system and recovery tree.
- Type license key.
- Copy the files.
- Place the bad drive aside.
- Create a new system.
- Examine the recovered files.
Q8. How do I recover data from my computer?
To recover the data from your PC, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Right-click the start button.
- Then choose the Control panel.
- Click on System and Maintenance under the Control Panel.
- Press Backup and recovery below the System and Maintenance section.
- Now click on Set up backup.
With the help of GetDataBack software, you can recover lost files from your computer. If you wish to restore accidentally lost files that exclude virus attacks, formatted disks, system crashes, then you need to download GetDataBack software for free. It also allows you to regain data in all file systems like NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, and many more. To know more about this tool, you can go through the aforementioned features and functionalities.