- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Zoom Meetings 5.7.0
- Sep 12, 2012
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about Zoom Meetings
Zoom Meeting is an enterprise-grade video-conferencing application. This real-time messaging app that is built from the ground up covers the needs of modern teams. It helps them to collaborate on small and large projects with the help of every tool available in today’s computing. Recently, the developers at Zoom have come with 5.7.0 for the users of Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 on Sep 12, 2012. Due to this, the review of this software has shot up impressively. You should check the app out if you haven’t yet and download the Zoom Meeting app for free.
This straightforward interfaced program is compatible with all modern communication devices. all you need is a good internet connection and you are good to go. It makes sure to enable teams of all sizes to set up their communication network.
What’s new in Zoom?
The latest version of Zoom has improved in the best way possible. Except for the fact it carries a user-friendly interface, it did have some minor bugs which are now eliminated. The user can now successfully share the screen with the users on the line enabling the sound as well. It does not have any complicated settings that might frustrate the user.
Furthermore, the security enhancements are the most noticeable change that the users have experienced. In addition, if you are running on low internet, you can choose to degrade the quality of your video and continue being in the meeting.
Zoom is a powerful communication platform that you can find on the internet today. As they have already met the needs of modern businesses, they bring support to live video and audio meetings. That said, Zoom Meeting can host up to 100 individuals video chat users. The software also supports recording and transcribing meetings and whatnot. The in-built tools provide much more than you think a video conferencing app could.
Furthermore, the best part is you can get some of the best features for free. If you have greatly expanded support for teams, you can choose to upgrade to premium licenses in Business, Pro, and Enterprise tiers. Overall, Zoom is undoubtedly the best application you can use for video conferencing.
Features and Highlights
- HD Video and Audio call: The user can collaborate with at least 100 people in real-time. The HD quality of both video and audio brings out the best in it.
- Mobile App: You can not only use this app on your PC but also your phone with ease.
- Scheduled meetings: The user can schedule meetings and let people know about them via a link.
- Waiting Room: Once the users join your Zoom Meeting, you get to keep them in the waiting room until you are ready to let them in.
- Co-host calls: There could be more than one host in the meeting.
- List of attendees: The host can easily keep a track of how many people have joined the people with their names.
- Intuitive Interface: The interface of the application is pretty simple yet attractive. Making it easy for every individual to use it in the best way possible.
Pros of using the Zoom Meeting app
The following are the perks of using this video conferencing app:
- HD Video Conferencing
- A wide range of features
- Multiple pricing options
- Also comes with a free version
- User-friendly Interface
Cons of using the Zoom Meeting app
The disadvantages of using this program are mentioned below:
- Required good internet connection
Zoom Meeting is a remarkable video-conferencing application that is proven better than any other social and communication tool. No matter how big the team is, Zoom has got you covered. It has an entire distinguished pricing range that depends on how big your team is. But you can get the job done in the free version as well. The clean interface makes it easy for the user to use the app to its full potential.
One can easily connect and collaborate with people all across the world and host an easy meeting. A user does not even need to create an account to join a Zoom meeting. Undoubtedly, Zoom is simply the best leading video conferencing program out there. Hence, based on this review, you can figure out the reasons why Zoom is a convenient app that is used all over the world. To grab the best features, download the Zoom Meeting application if you haven’t already.