- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- VMware Workstation 16.1.2 Build 17966106
- Aug 23, 2012
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about VMware Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Pro is a program that allows the user to use one desktop PC to run various OSs. And you can make it happen without even installing them on your computer. By doing so, the developers, companies, and students can test software on their PCs without having to leave several machines to manage the separate processes. Recently, the developers at VMware Workstation Pro have come with 17966106 on [date] for the users of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Due to the last update, the reviews of this software have improved exponentially. You should download VMware Workstation Pro and see what else it can offer you.
This tool manages to offer the required atmosphere for testing the platforms and clouds. Essentially, VMware Workstation Pro is known to be a developing virtualization tool for any concerned person. To keep up with the modernizing world, this tool goes through updates on a regular basis.
What’s new in VMware Workstation Pro?
After the new update in VMware Workstation Pro has come with a few changes that have made things quite easy for the users. Most of the bugs are removed from the application to enhance the overall performance. Plus, now it supports Windows 10 host VBS support. It also carries support for Guest and Host Operating Systems including Windows 10 20H1, Fedora 32, Ubuntu 20.04.
VMware Workstation Pro is a utility tool that allows you to run various operating systems on an individual Linux or Windows PC. Through this application, technical professionals can run various x86-based OSs at the same time. You can test, deploy and demonstrate the software effectively. Additionally, the users ensure to take advantage of the most developed hardware to replicate desktop, server, and tablet conditions in a virtual machine.
Furthermore, VMware Workstation Pro is also used to evaluate the performance of the new operating systems, patches, and software applications as well. In addition, this software securely connects with vSphere, ESXi, or any other Workstation to control, manage and launch VMs and physical hosts. It not only maximizes productivity but also enables the quick transfer of VMs to and from your local computer. Overall, it is recommended to give this tool a shot as no other Desktop Virtualization Software grants the authenticity, execution, and cutting edge features of Workstation.
Features and Highlights
- Runs various OSs on one PC: You can choose to run several OSs simultaneously on Windows or Linux PC. And create real Windows and Linux VMs and other servers, desktop and tablets environments, virtual network configuration, and more.
- Guarded and Confine conditions: You can easily run a secure desktop with different retreat settings, networking configurations, tools to examine OS vulnerabilities.
- Significant Snapshots: If you wish to test a wide range of scenarios without the need to install various operating systems, this app makes it easier for you.
- Clones for quick duplication: Use this tool to save time and effort and duplicate when repeatedly generating the corresponding VM setup.
- Virtual networking: VMware Workstation Pro makes it easy to create complex IPv6 and IPv4 virtual networks for VMs and to blend with third-party tools to design competent data center topologies. And too, by using real-world routing tools and software.
Pros of using VMware Workstation Pro
The following are the advantages you will have if you choose to use this software:
- Better 3D graphics
- An easy test for any platform
- High connectivity
Cons of using VMware Workstation Pro
The limitation of using this software that you might want to consider, are mentioned below:
- Have compatibility issues prior to Windows 7 versions
In conclusion, it is safe to say that VMware Workstation Pro successfully optimizes virtualization for almost everything. This program does not carry any significant problems that can mess with your system. If you are looking for a tool to create virtual operating environments, this program is a top-notch choice for you. It does not even have any minor or major bugs that can hinder the working of the application.
Also, it carries a strong background in development. Plus with the high-quality 3D graphics, you can run SOLIDWORKS or AutoCAD with near-native performance in a Windows VM. Thus, the reviews of this software are pretty impressive. If you were in search of such a tool too, then your search ends here. Download VMware Workstation Pro on your Windows 7 PC and take advantage of all the features efficiently.