- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- VistaMizer 126.96.36.199
- Feb 19, 2008
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 2003, Windows XP
Description about VistaMizer
If you own Windows Vista and are not willing to give up on Windows XP yet, then VistaMizer is the only solution for you. VistaMizer is a complete theme that helps you to transform your current Windows XP into Vista. It has all sorts of 3D effects, shiny icons, transparency, and other appealing features. Recently, the developers at VistaMizer have come with 188.8.131.52 on Feb 19, 2008 for the users of Windows 2003, Windows XP. due to this, the reviews have improved, you should download the VistaMizer app and check it out.
Even though the theme will be entirely of Vista, the system core files and backbone will still be Windows XP. Not only this but the installation process is way easier than you thought it would be. All you have to do is open the app once you install it and click on ‘Next’ a couple of times to the instructions and reboot your PC and you are good to go.
What’s new in VistaMizer
After the most awaited update, VistaMizer has proved itself that it is one of the best Vista theme programs. A lot of new features are added but so many much-needed changes are made to the old ones. Plus the layout has become easier to understand. Many of the bugs and issues are successfully eliminated from the program. Resulting in high performance and quicker execution.
Furthermore, one of the most noticeable fixes is the display error dialogs. You won't be bothered about this error while copying the theme or the setting. Additionally, the themes are now available for 48px icons. Even the default cursor is successfully replaced.
VistaMizer is a utility tool that offers an alternative to Windows XP. but the twist is you can only have Vista’s interface and the system core files will remain the same. Turns out, it's a great deal for most users. All you have to do is install the VistaMizer software and just open the app and follow the instructions. After rebooting your device, the job will be done. If you wish to have the best Vista theme experience, it is recommended to leave the default settings on.
All the primary Windows applications like Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer,
and notepad have been updated to look like Vista. However, no other functionality related to Vista is added. But if that is enough for you, then it is the perfect application for you to use. Hence, you should consider giving VistaMizer a shot.
Features and Highlights:
- Intuitive interface: The interface of the application is way too easy to understand. You don't even have to deal with any confusing step or feature while setting it up.
- Easy installation: One of the most comforting things about Vistamizer is that the installation process is the easiest after all. You don't have to spend several minutes just to set up the application.
- Safer uninstallation: Not only the installation part is easy but the uninstallation part is easy as well. VistaMizer creates a restoration point for a secured and safer uninstall.
- Customizable: You can choose to select which elements to consider and include in the installation.
- Quick execution: Once the installation process is completed, you don’t have to deal with any sort of hassle again. The app will be running in no time.
- Higher quality: VistaMizer does not compromise the quality of the themes and the icons. It believes in providing the best Vista theme with the best quality possible.
Pros of using VistaMizer
The perks of using this utility tool are as follows:
- Easy-to-use software
- Safer uninstall
- Easy element selection while installation
- Includes various extra apps
Cons of using VistaMizer
The following are the disadvantages of using VistaMizer:
- No graphical interface for extra apps
- Some icons don't show properly
In conclusion, we can surely say that VistaMizer is a reliable application for Windows XP users who still enjoy the Windows Vista interface. You don't necessarily have to upgrade the hardware. Not only this, you don't have to worry about tweaking the settings of this software as the default settings are considered to be the best setup. Additionally, all the standard applications of Windows get the fresh Vista’s look.
Furthermore, the installation process does not give you a headache. It is so easy to install the application. All you have to do is follow a couple of instructions, reboot your device and start with the application. Hence, as the review of VistaMizer is quite impressive, you can choose to download it and enjoy the clean and simple interface of Windows Vista.