- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Virtual CloneDrive 188.8.131.52
- Feb 25, 2020
- Ad Support
- Old Version:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about Virtual CloneDrive
Virtual CloneDrive is an excellent tool for creating virtual ISO images. This application works like a Blu-Ray drive or a physical DVD. It eliminates the need of burning the CD. Instead, it allows you to install the ISO disc on the tool and start examining the contents. Recently, the developers at Virtual CloneDrive have come with [version] on Feb 25, 2020 for the users of [os]. Due to the latest update, the reviews of this tool have improved exponentially. If you are looking for such a tool then download Virtual CloneDrive and see what it has to offer.
The support of a wide range of image formats including IMG, CCD, ISO, BIN, DVD, and more, makes the application reliable and easy to get along with. It also has some amazing advanced features like an automount former image file use, an implicit eject button, and a list of recently active photo files.
What’s new in Virtual CloneDrive?
In the new version of Virtual CloneDrive, a few new features are introduced to enhance the performance of the entire software exponentially. For a start, the ElbyCDIO driver has been updated successfully. Not only this but the load of the program has been reduced, especially on Windows 8 and newer versions. In addition, a few fixes are also seen like the UDF images that crashed VCDmount, which are now completely settled.
However, Virtual CloneDrive does not support Windows 2000 anymore. As people are moving to the newer versions of Windows, it seemed quite unnecessary to keep it on in older versions. Lastly, some minor improvements are made to make the app more compatible.
It is noticed that Virtual CloneDrive behaves like a physical DVD/CD/Blu-Ray drive but it only manages to exist virtually. This software produces up to 14 virtual DVD and CD drives in your Windows 10 computer. Also, the user can choose to get a list of recently mounted images without much hassle. Not only this but as far as the interface is concerned, it is highly suitable for beginners. The ease-to-use functionality helps the user to get the know-how of the application.
Furthermore, this program is absolutely safe to use. It does not suggest any sort of in-app purchases and subscriptions. The user-friendly software works on both 32-bit and 64-bit OSs. The simple setup process allows the user to use the app without any additional hassle.
Features and Highlights
- Easy-to-use: The application is pretty easy to use. All you have to do is double-click on the image and the respective job will be done within seconds.
- Supports various virtual drives: This app has the ability to support up to 15 virtual drives simultaneously.
- Eject Button: The user is allowed to unmount any image with the help of the Eject button.
- Windows Explorer: This software is capable of seamlessly integrating with Windows Explorer’s context menu.
- Supports various image formats: The user does not need to worry about a particular file format that they might have to use in this application. You can choose any image format as it carries support for all the popular formats in the app.
- Listed History: You can choose to view the history of all the recent mounted images.
Pros of using Virtual CloneDrive
The following are the perks of using this program:
- Allows up to 15 virtual drives
- Support a wide range of image formats
- Carries a user-friendly interface
Cons of using Virtual CloneDrive
The limitations of using this tool are mentioned below:
- Does not burn virtual disc images
To conclude, Virtual CloneDrive is a useful utility tool that perfectly integrates with your Windows PC and provides you with a choice to mount disc image files with ease. This program does not include any in-app purchases and other subscriptions. Once you get your drivers ready, you can easily use this tool to run various virtual discs all at the same time. Not only this but Virtual CloneDrive is extremely easy to use as well.
Furthermore, it successfully supports all the popular image formats. It also carries some built-in functionalities like auto-mount, eject, and many more. Overall, you can choose to consider Virtual CloneDrive and run virtual DVDs and CDs regularly. Hence, the reviews of this software have been great so far. If you are looking for a tool that can help you create a virtual CD/DVD, then download Virtual CloneDrive and explore more of its features.