Sothink SWF Decompiler
- By SourceTec Software
- V 5320
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4 Build 5320
- Jul 16, 2016
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a software that lets the user extract certain elements from videos and animations they find online. It is a comprehensive solution, especially for Flash. Flash is the most common format to publish videos and animations. Recently, the developers at SoftPerfect SWF Decompiler have come with 5320 on [date] for the users of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Due to the update, the reviews of this SWF decompiler have improved since then. You can download the application and see if it works for you.
This tool is capable of extracting the diverse elements that make up an SMF file. That includes sounds, text, images, and more. Moreover, this application is easy to use. As it shines on a ribbon-style toolbar, it has a user-friendly interface.
What’s new in Sothink SWF Decompiler
After the new update, the Sothink SWF Decompiler has fixed most of the bugs and issues. Not only this it has come with a lot of new advanced features. Now the application has a tool to capture SMF files on web pages. Plus a lot of changes are made to the older ones as well. Furthermore, it now supports decompiling the SWF containing TLF text and exporting FLA as Flash CS6 format. Sothink SWF Decompiler is now quicker and does its job effortlessly.
Except for having a user-friendly interface, Sothink SWF Decompiler has straightforward features that do not confuse the user. Hence, it is more of a handy tool now to capture SMF movies or animations you find on the internet.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is software that works on a simple interface for extracting all elements inside an SMF movie. It carries a ribbon-style toolbar. As well as a support for drag and drop, ultimately making it easier to operate. Even a beginner can easily work with it. You will be able to play a Flash movie in the Sothink SWF Decompiler. But you need to make sure to have an embedded player for it to work smoothly.
It is a handy tool that captures any SMF movie you see on the web. However, Sothink SWF Decompiler works with Internet Explorer only. It can be a major setback as most people don't use it anymore. Overall, Sothink SWF Decompiler extracts SMF quickly and effortlessly. With a straightforward interface and high efficiency of the application, this program is useful if you wish to extract all the elements inside an SMF movie or animation.
Features and Highlights:
- Extracts Flash: The user can view and extract all the SMF elements from any SMF files. Including shapes, sounds, videos, images, and more.
- Edit the SMF elements: This Flash Decompiler can allow the user to edit every shape element by transforming both filling and figure types.
- Converts Flash to HTML5: Sothink SWF Decompiler successfully converts flash SWF to HTML5 files, so that the user can play Flash movies on any device that supports HTML5.
- Straightforward interface: The interface of SMF Decompiler carries an Office 2007 style. The user can operate this program without any difficulty.
- Recover FLA from SWF: The application allows you to recover lost FLA files with ease. Try to convert FLEX-made SWF to FLEX source code.
- Assistance: Flash downloader plugin lets the user capture an online FLASH from Firefox in just a couple of clicks.
Pros of using Sothink SWF Decompiler:
The main perks of using this SMF Decompiler are as follows:
- Straightforward interface
- Has an embedded Flash player
- Has a tool to capture SWF files on web pages
- Quickly extracts SWF
Cons of using Sothink SWF Decompiler:
The disadvantages of SWF Decompiler are mentioned below:
- Only supports Internet Explorer
Sothink SWF Decompiler allows the user to extract all the SMF elements successfully. It is an efficient application with an easy-to-use interface. It also offers multilingual interfaces that include languages such as English, French, Korean, Mandarin, and German. This application is capable of capturing and saving online Flash from IE or firefox. Furthermore, the program is highly compatible with Windows 8 and supports Flash components to get the job done easier.
However, the Sothink SWF Decompiler only supports Internet Explorer which can be a major drawback. Otherwise, it is an excellent comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as an SMF to HTML 5 converter and every other Flash component. Hence, the review of Sothink SWF Decompiler is impressive enough for you to try and download the application to unlock more of its features.