- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2
- Feb 16, 2017
- Ad Support
- Old Version:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is a utility software from Samsung that lets you synchronize your phone’s data with the computer and explorer new apps. All you need to do is connect you phone with the app and PC and you’ll be good to go. Recently, the developers at Samsung Kies have come with 3.2.16084_2 for the users of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 on Feb 16, 2017. This update has helped the reviews of this tool to improve exponentially. If you are a Samsung device user then you should download Samsung Kies and connect your phone with your PC.
The clean interface and variety of features will make things way easy for you. Once you connect your device to the application, it will notify you of firmware updates automatically. You must know that Samsung Kies does not support Android OS versions older than 4.3.
What’s new in the latest version of Samsung Kies?
After the new update, Samsung Kies has satisfies its users by making the much-needed changes. Now, the synchronizing capabilities have increased with the required flexibility. Not only this but now Samsung Kies comes with an in-built audio player. It allows the user to play previews, seek for a certain point in the stream, change the volume settings, jump to the previous or the next song.
Additionally, the backup of your significant data has become much easier than before. Plus now you can easily choose to restore your data as well. Due to the straightforward interface, the entire process simplifies.
If you are a Samsung user, you must download Samsung Kies to synchronize your data in the easiest way. It allows you to view apps on full screen on your Windows PC. Not only this but it lets you personalize services as well. Managing your data and files has never become this easier. Additionally, you can connect your device from your Windows PC wirelessly.
Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about keeping your phone up to date, with the help of Samsung Kies, you will get automatic updates of the new firmware version. Tons of advanced and convenient features are available in this program that never lets you down. However, it might end up crashing surprisingly sometimes. This can be an annoying element in this excellent tool. Overall, Samsung Kies is a pretty useful program, especially for Samsung users.
Features and Highlights
- Wireless connection: You can easily connect both of your devices wirelessly in the most convenient way.
- Data Syncing: The app simply synchronizes your data that is stored in your phone in full screen on your Windows 10 device.
- Easy Transfer: The user can easily choose to transfer significant videos and photos that you might have taken in the simplest way possible.
- Automatic Mobile Update: With the help of Samsung Kies, you don’t have to worry about your phone firmware updates. The app ensures to notify you about the required update and does it for you automatically.
- Sync your contacts: The user can easily choose to sync their contact via Outlook, Google, and Yahoo. Plus you can easily choose to add and edit contacts conveniently.
- Instant Backup and Restore: Samsung Kies allows the user to restore and backup their data. Without much trouble, the user can restore their lost data and explorer more backup options as well.
Pros of using Samsung Kies
The following are the perks of using this software for your Samsung device:
- Quick data backup
- Synchronization of your Android phone
- Constant firmware updates
- Easily manages Samsung device via PC
Cons of using Samsung Kies
The disadvantages of this software that you might want to consider:
- Might crash unexpectedly
- Does not back up DRM-protected data
Samsung Kies is undoubtedly a reliable tool for Samsung Android device users. It successfully connects your Windows PC with your Android device easily. It allows the user to synchronize their data following a secured procedure. The backup and restoration options are worth relying on. Moreover, it is considered to be a good managing solution for Samsung users. But if you use a Mac and not a Windows PC, you can still choose to install Samsung Kies for mac as well.
In conclusion, Samsung Kies is a reliable application with advanced features to help to organize and to manage your data. Thus, the review of Samsung Kies was worth reading at least. If you are a Samsung Android user, you must Download this application and explorer more of its features.