- By Nitro PDF Inc
- V 18.104.22.168
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- PrimoPDF 22.214.171.124
- Nov 03, 2010
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
Description about PrimoPDF
You can download PrimoPDF for free on your Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 computers to convert your documents into PDF, i.e., Portable Document Format effortlessly. Nitro PDF Software, i.e., its developers released its updated version, i.e., 126.96.36.199 on Nov 03, 2010.
It is a free PDF creator, editor, and converter software.
What’s new in this version of PrimoPDF
Support for French, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Italian languages.
PDFs are among the safest document forms as PDF files cannot be edited easily. You can securely store your data as a PDF by downloading PrimoPDF, i.e., a free PDF creator software for Windows PC. It even lets you QuickSign documents, add text to pages, and password protect the files with its full version.
Features and Highlights
Taking forward our review of PrimoPDF for Windows 7 and older versions, let’s go through the features of this software.
- Easy PDF creation: It lets you create PDFs easily from over 300 file formats.
- PDF conversion: You can download PrimoPDF on your PC to convert the PDF files to Word documents and vice versa.
- PDF editor: It lets you edit the PDFs directly without converting them into Word or Excel files. However, if you wish to convert, then you can do that too.
- Form filling: You can download and use PrimoPDF’s paid editor to fill and save forms.
- Password protection: It allows you to password protect your files with 128-bit encryption.
- PDF optimization: PrimoPDF is a reader and editor software that optimizes the files for various displays.
Pros of PrimoPDF
Below are the things we found attractive in this software.
- It supports quite a lot of file formats.
- Its PDF conversion speed is jet-fast.
- You can protect the files with a password.
- Simple and easy to use.
Cons of PrimoPDF
Here’s what we find not-so-good in this software.
- Outdated and unattractive interface.
- It often freezes and crashes randomly.
- You may get annoyed with ads.
- Its user guide has out-of-date links, thereby making it useless.
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
Below is a comparison of the free and paid versions of PrimoPDF, i.e., a PDF creator, converter, reader, and editor.
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|No advanced PDF editing tools.||It offers advanced options to edit PDFs.|
|It does not receive frequent updates from developers.||Developers update it frequently.|
|There are only basic features.||The paid version comes with advanced features and tools.|
In our view, PrimoPDF is a worth-downloading PDF creator, converter, reader, and editor software for the older Windows versions. However, if you are looking for advanced features and tools to create, edit, convert and read PDFs on Windows 8 and 10, then you can download the latest paid version of PrimoPDF from its official website.