- By Daum Communications
- V 1.7.21482
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- PotPlayer (64-bit) 1.7.21482
- Apr 10, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about Potplayer (64-bit)
Potplayer 64-bit is a brilliant choice if you wish to listen to quality music and watch downloaded videos stored on your disk whenever you want and in high quality on your Windows 10 PC. The developers at Potplayer came with an update [version] on the [date] for the users of Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64. As it has various file types, it is a suitable choice for PC users. The review of Potplayer 64-bit is remarkably good due to the features that it avails for its users. You can free download this media player for a better experience.
Potplayer, the media player, comes with plenty of features. One of the best features of the software is that it optimizes video formats as per the output device of your choice. The interface is quite familiar but it happens to clutter at some places, the easy-to-use format, and design of the main window let the user explore all the features easily.
What’s new in Potplayer 64-bit
With the new updated version of the Potplayer 64-bit, a lot of new features were added. They made sure to remove all sorts of bugs and issues that hindered the performance of the media player. Potplayer now has the ability to copy and move the selected item to playlists and can have a preferred language for subtitles, which makes it multilingual. While listening to music locally on your Windows PC, you can choose to enable lyrics comprehension that is built into MP3.
The Potplayer is a versatile media player that comes with various video codecs and formats. It already has in-built codecs that eliminate the need of installing the codecs over and over again. Potplayer 64-bit supports Webcams, Digital TV devices, Analogs, and more.
This multimedia player happens to provide the enhanced H/W-Acceleration using DXVA, QuickSync, CUDA so the user can get the best out of what they have. To give the best 3D experience to its users, Potplayer supports 3D glasses and their various formats so that you can get the best experience while using your 3DTV or computer. Not only this it also supports various subtitles formats also. Overall, Potplayer 64-bit fulfills all the required needs to get the best experience out of any media.
Features and Highlights:
- Seamless and Smooth video play: It enhanced the quality of the video you play locally using the Potplayer.
- Supports various devices: Potplayer 64-bit is capable of supporting devices like TV, DVD, HDTV, and many more.
- Avails all kinds of Codecs: You do not need to install different codecs every time when using the player. It has a huge variety of codecs so that the user can add codecs according to their need.
- Supports various File Formats: Unlike the other multimedia players, Potplayer supports all the file formats to support and give the best experience to its users.
- Uses fewer resources: You can easily watch longer content videos as the Potplayer uses fewer resources to function.
- Organized Interface: The Potplayer 64-bit latest version uses an intuitive interface that eliminates the complex functioning of the software.
- Supports multiple subtitle compositions: Supports subtitle formats like Blu-ray, ASS/SSA animation, and many more.
Pros of Potplayer 64-bit:
The advantages of Potplayer 64-bit are mentioned below:
- Supports various file formats
- Provides playback information thoroughly
- 3D support
- In-built editing tools and optimization
Cons of Potplayer 64-bit:
The disadvantages of this multiplayer are as follows:
- Cluttered interface problem in some places
- Constantly runs in notification column.
Potplayer 64-bit has so much to offer to its users. As being one of the best multiplayer players, it fulfills every possible requirement. It is a versatile multimedia player with a minimalist design. Potplayer is feature-rich software that is highly compatible with the latest video technologies.
The only minor problem it comes with is that it constantly displays in the notification tray. It does not show up on the taskbar of the desktop. You might find yourself checking the notifications just to open the main windows. But overall, you should not even consider such mine=or issues and let go of such a useful and amazing multimedia player. The review of Potplayer 64-bit turned out to be outstanding. You should download it and unlocks more of its features.