- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- PhotoScape 3.7
- Jan 06, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows NT / Windows 2000
Description about PhotoScape
PhotoScape is a software developed by MOOII Tech to edit, organize, and enhance your photos. It is freely available software. And developers launched the latest version,i.e., 3.7 of this convenient and versatile program on Jan 06, 2020. Moreover, its system requirements are also feasible enough for almost everyone to download and use it.
You can download PhotoScape free if you are having Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows NT / Windows 2000 with at least 2GB of RAM and 250 MB of free hard disk space.
What’s New in This Version
Black & White and Bandicoot filters, brush size increased from 3 to 4, the addition of 29 film effects, Film Effect UI improvements.
PhotoScape is among those rare free software that let you create picture collages, GIFs, edit images in batches, capture the screen, and perform more such tasks. You can download PhotoScape for free to edit pictures, add effects, edit, organize, and print the photos. Moreover, it supports a wide range of formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIFs, and even RAW images. The image editing tools that it provides are suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
Features and Highlights
- Viewer: It lets you view pictures in your folder and make a slideshow.
- Editor: You can download the PhotoScape online for free to resize, brighten, color adjust, white balance, perform backlight corrections, add frames, balloons, text, pictures, mosaic mode, crop images, remove the red-eye, paintbrush, add clone stamp, and other brush effects.
- Batch editor: With the batch editor, you can edit images in bulk.
- Merge: It allows you to merge multiple photos into a single picture.
- Combine: With the Combine photo editor tool of PhotoScape, you can stitch multiple images vertically or horizontally to form a single photo.
- Animated GIF: You can animate multiple images to create interesting GIFs.
- Print: PhotoScape allows you to print portrait pictures, carte de visites(CDV), and passport photos.
- Splitter: You can download PhotoScape on your PC for free to slice a picture into multiple pieces.
- Screen capture: This software allows you to capture and save screenshots.
- Color Picker: It is a unique tool that lets you zoom in on pictures, search, and select a color.
- Rename: There will be no more absurd image names as you can get PhotoScape software online for both 32 and 64 Bit versions of Windows 10 to change the photo file names in batch mode.
- RAW converter: PhotoScape software can be downloaded for free on the PC to convert RAW images to JPG.
- Paper print: It lets you print lined, graph, music, and calendar papers.
- Face search: The face search of PhotoScape software allows you to find similar-looking faces on the internet.
- Portable: You can download a free portable version of PhotoScape and run it directly on your computer with a USB stick.
Pros of PhotoScape
- An ocean of image editing tools.
- Easy to use software.
- Allows you to edit RAW images.
- Quite a lot of administrative features.
- Supports screen capturing and batch editing.
- There is support for multiple file formats.
- Beginner-friendly software.
Cons of PhotoScape
- Complicated download process.
- Outdated interface.
- Sometimes, lags a bit.
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
|Free version||Paid version|
|Only basic filters available.||Provides extra filters like Magic Color.|
|No background removal.||Allows you to cut out the background.|
|Limited filters and effects.||Many filters and effects from Magic Color to Lens Flares.|
|No option to record and play multiple actions.||Lets you record and play many actions at once.|
|No option to share images and edit metadata.||Allows metadata editing and image sharing.|
You can download PhotoScape for free on your Windows 10 PC if you want a decent tool to edit, organize and improve your pictures without spending much time, effort, and money. It is one of the rare freeware that can be called an alternative to the widely popular Photoshop.