- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Panda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Nov 20, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about Panda Cloud Cleaner
The latest version 1.1.10, released on Nov 20, 2020, of Panda Cloud Cleaner, is downloadable on all Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 computers. It is a cloud-based program that scans your PC for viruses and other malware infections. It employs Collective Intelligence, i.e., Cloud scanning techniques to detect malware that other anti-malware programs may fail to find. And you also get Panda Cloud Cleaner in a portable version with no installation requirements to secure your computer from malware attacks.
What’s new in this Version of Panda Cloud Cleaner
Bug fixes and improvements
Every day our computer is exposed to the risk of malware infections. Hence, it becomes inevitable to use software that can disinfect an already infected PC and protect it from such security threats. There is numerous antivirus and anti-malware software available in the market. However, all of them are not powerful enough to give your computer the needed protection. Therefore, you need to download software like Panda Cloud Cleaner that uses the revolutionary Collective Intelligence, i.e., cloud scanning mechanism to detect even the newest malware types. It scans your computer and sends the data to the cloud for detailed analysis, thereby protecting your PC strongly before malware spreads.
Features and Highlights
Below are the highlighting features of Panda Cloud Cleaner that you need to know before downloading it.
- Portable: There is a portable version of Panda Cloud Cleaner that you can place on a USB storage device such as Pendrive for use at times when the operating system is not accessible.
- Scan specific folders: Apart from scanning the whole computer for malware, it also lets you scan particular suspicious folders.
- Process termination: Not all processes are essential for the computer’s smooth performance. Some of them unnecessarily put pressure on the system resources. Therefore, Panda Cloud Cleaner allows you to terminate the unrequired resource-hogging processes.
- Unlock infected files: This program detects the files used by malware and unlocks them, so you can delete them manually. Moreover, it also sends the suspicious data to Panda labs for detailed analysis and verification.
- Temporary file deletion: It comes with an option to delete the temporary files stored on browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox to optimize the browsing speed.
- Trusted boot scan: If you download the 32-bit version of Panda Cloud Cleaner, then you also get the trusted boot scan option for free. It detects and protects your computer from rootkits. Furthermore, it also prevents actions that hinder the disinfection process.
- Monitoring tool: The 32-bit edition of this software also comes with a tool to keep a watchful eye on the boot process of your computer.
- PUA removal: Sometimes, while installing any software, you get many other additional applications you may not need. Panda Cloud Cleaner helps you detect and delete such Potentially Unwanted Applications, i.e., PUAs.
Pros of Panda Cloud Cleaner
It is always a good idea to know the strengths and weaknesses of freeware before downloading it. Thus, below are the pros of Panda Cloud Cleaner.
- User-friendly program.
- Light on PC resources.
- Employs Collective Intelligence (cloud scanning) to detect even the latest malware.
- Panda Cloud Cleaner also comes in a portable version.
- You can scan specific folders for malware.
- Potentially Unwanted Application detection.
Cons of Panda Cloud Cleaner
Below is the not-so-bright side, i.e., cons of Panda Cloud Scanner and Cleaner.
- It does not offer real-time protection from malware.
- An active internet connection is always needed as the software analyzes the threats online.
- It only provides basic protection from malware without any advanced features.
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
For advanced users, this software also comes in a paid flavor, known as Panda Dome Antivirus. Let’s compare both these versions.
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|There are no web protection and performance optimization options.||It comes with web protection and performance optimization features.|
|You don’t get a VPN and parental control tool.||The paid version offers a VPN and parental control options.|
|Password manager and gaming mode are not present.||There are a password manager and gaming mode.|
|File encryption and USB drive scanning are unavailable.||It scans USB drives and boasts a file encryption option.|
Downloading Panda Cloud Cleaner is a good idea for everyone who wants free software that runs online scans to protect the computer from malware. However, if you are the one with advanced requirements, then it is better to choose the paid version or another PC security software.