- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Nitro Pro (64-Bit) 220.127.116.119
- Apr 13, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 64bit / Windows 8.1 64bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 7 64bit
Description about Nitro Pro (64-Bit)
On Apr 13, 2021, Nitro Software Inc. introduced the updated version of Nitro Pro 18.104.22.1689 for the users of Windows 10 64bit / Windows 8.1 64bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 7 64bit. Nitro Pro is a professional PDF tool that allows the user to edit, create, manage, and share PDFs all through a single platform. The user can open and view multiple files on the software at once. The user-friendly interface of the software along with advanced tools for editing provide an extra grip to users. Files of different formats like Word, Excel, Outlook, and others can be converted to and from PDFs using Nitro pro. The software provides an option to merge two or more files into a single PDF. The versatile features of the PDF utility allow the user to edit, trim, rotate, create, extract, delete and/or modify the files quickly and effectively. The user can encrypt the files through the all-time powerful encryption method of the software. The review of Nitro Pro (64-bit) shows that users like the product quite a lot. Download Nitro Pro (64-bit) free version and start editing PDFs.
What’s New in this Version of Nitro Pro (64-bit)
Nitro Software Inc. has done a tremendous job in improving the performance of Nitro pro. An update has been made to the software that now ensures smooth working after the PC recovers from sleep mode. Better grayscale-printing and effective error reporting have been introduced. Transparent images can be handled perfectly now while converting PDFs using PDF/A-1. The software has now been provided with a Notarius certification that authenticates digital certificates right from the software. As compared to the previous versions, redaction quality has also been improved. Black redaction boxes can now be placed precisely in the files. Other important updates have been made and bugs have been fixed.
Popular PDF readers, like Adobe Acrobat, have always been the priority of users. For the user looking to switch from such PDF readers, Nitro pro can be a very good alternative. The software allows the user to create, edit, merge, combine, crop, rotate, and modify the PDF files easily. The option to save and share the PDF on different cloud-based portals is surely an advantage for the users looking for a platform to share PDF from. The user can compare two or more files to measure the differences between them from the same. All-in-all the software is a one-stop solution for all the tasks related to PDF files.
Features and Highlights
The main characteristics of the PDF editing software are:
- Insert a Signature- The software allows the option to insert a digital signature to the PDF manually or automatically as the user wants. The feature of automatic signature insertion can be turned on and off at any time.
- Add Comments and Review- The user and viewer can add comments, markup, or review any particular part of the PDF to seek the attention of the creator to that particular portion.
- Merge Multiple PDFs- The software allows you to merge two or more documents as and when required. The option can be very helpful for students or professionals working on projects.
- Cloud Sharing- Nitro Pro allows the user to save the PDFs on the cloud. The user can also generate a link to such files for the ease of sharing them with other individuals.
- Easy Editing- The software provides numerous features to edit and make any PDF better than ever. the edits can be made by any user, whether beginner or professional, hassle-free.
- PDF Conversion- The user of Nitro pro can convert various files, including but not limited to Word files, Presentations, Excel Files, Outlook files, and others, to and from PDFs.
- Create Attractive PDFs- With the help of Nitro Pro, the user can create attractive PDFs from scratch using versatile tools. The PDFs created by the software are supported by the devices and software as well.
Pros of Nitro Pro (64-bit):
The following advantages of the software can be very beneficial for the user:
- Fast to use
- Various PDF editing features
- Effective help section
- OCR supportive
- Compatible with CAD
Cons of Nitro Pro (64-bit):
The following disadvantages of the PDF editor are a major downer:
- Software can not be configured
- Can be a little pricey
- Crash complaints have been reported
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
The basic differences between the versions are:
|Free Edition||Premium Edition|
|Only the basic features can be accessed||All the features can be accessed|
|Can not convert to and from PDFs||Can convert to and from PDFs|
|Can be used for 14 days only||Can be used for a lifetime|
|Cloud sharing is not present||Cloud sharing is present|
|Can not insert any digital signature||Can insert digital signature automatically|
|No upgrade to newer versions||Can be updated at any time|
Nitro Pro is an effective and reliable PDF editor software that can be a very good alternative to top-of-the-line PDF readers. The all-inclusive tools for editing, creating, merging, and modifying PDFs can be of great help to the users. Professionals or students can build a PDF right from the start. The software is based on Office format which makes it easy to use and quick to access. Download the Nitro Pro free version and start creating PDFs on your own.