- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Mozilla Firefox 89.0.1
- Open Source
- Oct 23, 2002
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is a versatile free Web Browser. This application has a pop-up restricting, browsing from tabs, Yahoo search, blended Google and Bing search. It also has streamlined browser windows that show you more of the webpage than any other browser. Recently, the developers at Mozilla Firefox have come with 89.0.1 on Oct 23, 2002 for the users of Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Due to this update, the reviews of this browser have improved to a noticeable level. You should download Mozilla Firefox on your Windows 10 PC if you haven’t yet and experience its best-advanced features.
Moreover, the new version is much faster along with a fresh look at the layout. Not only this but it is a lot lighter than Chrome. It uses less of your device’s memory and keeps running smoothly. The smooth browsing experience has never been easy but with Mozilla Firefox, it is very well seen.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox?
A lot of new features and much-needed changes are made in the latest version of Firefox. Now, it protects you from supercookies. These cookies track you online and track your browser history even after you clear them. Firefox easily prevents them from tracking you online from one website to the other site on your Windows device. Not only this but it is easier for the users to access and save their bookmarks. Mozilla Firefox saves your preferred location for your saved bookmarks, manages to display the bookmarks toolbar by default on the new tabs. It also gives you quick access to all of the bookmarks you have saved.
The new password manager allows the user to remove all of their saved logins with just a single click. However, Firefox does not support Adobe Flash. Plus, you can no longer tweak the settings into enabling Flash support.
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most reliable and popular web browsers available. This prominent browser is for Windows laptops and desktops. Since it comes with a lot of useful features, it ensures not compromising on a faster browsing experience and privacy controls as well. The versatility of Firefox can let you indulge in casual surfing on the internet as well as intensive research. Additionally, the clean and straightforward interface makes it easier for you to locate the various features faster.
Furthermore, Mozilla Firefox for Windows 10 is way faster and better than the previous beta versions. However, it does not support as many add-on extensions as it should but it supports all the popular ones. Also, some of the features are out of the user’s understanding. Thus, this powerful browser should be your go-to browser.
Features and Highlights
- Clean and straightforward interface: The interface of this browser is pretty easy to understand and the layout showcases all the features including downloads, add-ons, extensions, bookmarks easily.
- Safety tools: Apart from all the advanced features, Firefox has a bunch of security features as well to protect your online activity.
- Password Manager: It ensures that you don’t save your passwords on any site as it can be prone to privacy invasion.
- Add-on Manager: Firefox has an in-built Add-on Manager that lets you explore, discover and install Firefox add-ons within this browser.
- Personalized Customization: It lets the user customize the entire program according to their requirements.
- Anti-tracking tools: This browser is packed with anti-tracking features that help you to have a fast and smooth browsing experience.
- Compatibility: This browser is highly compatible with popular versions of Windows especially Windows 7 and Windows XP.
Pros of using Mozilla Firefox
The perks of using this browser are mentioned below:
- Various safety tools
- Colorful icons and themes
- Easy installation
- Clean interface
- Fast and reliable search performance
Cons of using Mozilla Firefox
The following are the disadvantages of using this browser:
- Few advanced tools for developers
- Needs an account for advanced settings
In conclusion, it is safe to say that Mozilla Firefox is a secured web browser application available on Windows. It has come a long way from its days as being a Firebird and Phoenix. The in-built strong safety systems ensure to protect your privacy and passwords like no other. One can also access additional features and settings with a registered account. Moreover, its performance always stands out above all the tools in the browser. And it makes that happen without using any of your system resources.
Nevertheless, you require an account to use this browser and you can do so without any hassle. All the advanced features get the job done in the right way. Hence, the reviews of this browser are impressive enough to get it a shot if you haven’t yet. Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox for free on your Windows 10 device and enjoy a smooth browsing experience.