- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 1.17.2
- Mar 02, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
Description about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition makes you want to create your own virtual world. You can choose to explore randomly created worlds and take inspiration from them. Defeating monsters have never become so adventurous but here you get to have it all. Recently, the developers at Minecraft have come with [version] on Mar 02, 2020 for the users of Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit). Due to the latest update, the reviews of this game have improved greatly. You should download the Minecraft Windows 10 edition and enjoy playing it on your Windows 10 PC.
You will have to survive the dangerous mobs during the night. Additionally, you will get 700 Mine Coins and you can choose to use them in the Marketplace. With the help of amazing features, this game becomes exciting with each gameplay.
What’s new in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
The latest version of Minecraft for Windows 10 has come with a few compatibility improvements. Some of the minor bugs have been eliminated too for the better performance of the game. A few additions to the layout of the game are made as well. Now, you can choose to run this game on your Windows 10 32bit without any further trouble.
Minecraft now has special compatibility for Windows 10. This sandbox game allows you to explore extended worlds and even lets you build one for yourself. It carries a perfect blend of creativity, joy, survival, and adventure that keeps you tacked in perfectly. Furthermore, if you are playing Minecraft for the first time on your Windows 10 PC, then you might feel overwhelmed. You won’t be provided with any tutorials and guides which will make you stay engaged in the game.
Additionally, you will have to keep yourself and your area safe from monsters and zombies. The shelters that you will be building for yourself will be your shield. To build the shelter, you will have to collect the materials. But doing so, you will gain certain abilities and powers to survive in the game. Overall, it is safe to say that Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will provide you with a whole landscape that has been divided into certain ecosystems and whatnot.
Features and Highlights
- Multiple modes: The game will allow you to play in modes like Survival Mode and Creative mode.
- Creative Graphics: The block-like graphics are the authenticity of the game. It makes it easier for the player to identify various materials on the field with ease.
- Sound Effects: The sound effects in the game are effective but not too dramatic. The minimalist tune will keep you hooked.
- Extensions/Add-ons: If you wish to create your own add-ons in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, you can have a look at free examples and create one for yourself.
- Realms: You can add up to 10 players cross-platform in various worlds easily.
- Server support: The player can choose to lay this game on different servers with their friends.
Pros of playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
The following are the perks of playing this Minecraft edition on your Windows 10 PC:
- Attractive graphics
- Various features
- Many extended worlds
- High creativity
Cons of playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
The limitations of playing this version are mentioned below:
- Does not support mobile online gaming
To conclude, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is known to be the leading sandbox game ever. This version is specially designed for Windows 10 PCs. You can choose between the modes given in the game and enjoy playing it with your friends. Additionally, the graphics have enhanced exponentially so the official Minecraft theme authenticity is maintained.
However, you can't play this game on your mobile as it does not support mobile online gaming yet. But playing this game on a big screen is much fun. Hence, the reviews of this Minecraft version were impressive enough. If you own a Windows 10 computer, then without any further ado, download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on your PC now.