- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (32-bit) 8.281
- Mar 30, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
Description about Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (32-bit)
Java updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for Windows 32-bit to 8.281 on Mar 30, 2020. JRE is one of the most popular and most downloaded software from Oracle. The software is an integral part of the Java trifecta (JDK, JDM, and JRE). The software is required to be installed to run Java-based applications and games, 3D editor and other websites administered by Java codes.
The corporations and other organizations use the software for computing. JRE is very important to run portals designed on a cross-platforms base. Java is everywhere, hence JRE is required to be installed to run numerous websites. The ever-increasing popularity of Java-based applications and websites has made it compulsory to download the software.
What’s New in this Version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE):
The developers at Oracle have introduced the new update with some major bug fixes. The brand has addressed the major complications faced by the users. As the T-Systems Deutsche Telekom Root CA 2 certificate has expired, the same has been removed from the software. The network has gotten rid of Two DocuSign and Comodo root CA from its cacerts keystore. The software is now more stable, secure and compatible than ever.
The reality is that with the ever-increasing popularity of Java-based websites and software, it has become very essential to install JRE on your PC. having JRE will not only ensure that such websites and software run smoothly, but will also help in improving the runtime of the system. The major recommendation would be to download and install the software for a smoother run of Java-based applications and websites.
Features and Highlights:
The main features of the software are:
- Preference to API- the best feature of the software is that it prefers API to run which ensures smooth working even if multiple users are using the same machine for different jobs simultaneously.
- Crash Report and Logs- In case of crash or system failure, the software collects the data and sends it to Oracle for better solution and performance.
- Toolkits for Development- The built-in development toolkits of the software enables a smoother run of other software and better performance of the websites.
- Customizable- the user of the software can customise JRE according to his needs. The flexibility of the codes provides an edge over the programs to the user.
- Built-in Java Languages- the software has built-in Java languages like java.lang. and java.util that helps the user in monitoring, management and versioning of the packages for Java applications.
- Solutions for Deployment- The software provides various deployment solutions to the user which ensures a smooth run and functioning of Java-based applications and websites.
Pros of JRE
The advantages JRE offers are:
- Built for all platforms
- Runtime of the application as well as the system is improved
- Introduced Plugins for a smoother run
- Problems related to JavaFX has been removed
Cons of JRE
The disadvantages of JRE are:
- Some think that the data logging by software is a privacy breach
- Ineffective update
- The software has other bugs that need to be fixed
You may question the integrity of data sent and the flexibility of the software, but it is still very important for the user to install the software to run the Java-based applications and websites. There is no alternative for that. Moreover, the software has not shown any serious issues, so it is safe to use.