- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- iTunes 188.8.131.52
- Jan 09, 2001
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10
Description about iTunes
iTunes is a free multimedia and program organizing application for computers. It makes sure to organize as well as play digital music. That includes TV shows, iOS apps, and audiobooks. Recently, the developers at iTunes have come with 184.108.40.206 on Jan 09, 2001 for the users of Windows 10. Due to the latest update, the reviews of this program have improved greatly. You should iTunes for your Windows 10 PC too.
It also enables the user to synchronize all of the collected data with the portable devices from Apple. The entire procedure of gathering that media and applications is done by importing your data from your computer. iTunes has a user-friendly online store that has an industry-leading amount of content to have.
What’s new in iTunes?
The latest update in iTunes has made a lot of difference in the application. In this much-needed update of iTunes, there is a buffer overflow that is addressed with improved bounds checking. Even the memory corruption issue is not resolved with improved memory handling. Not only this but there were logic issues in the previous version which are now addressed with improved restrictions.
Furthermore, the race condition is now fixed with additional validation. Lately, there was a type-confusion issue that was addressed in the new version with improved memory handling. Additionally, now the users have access to 70 million ad-free songs, 500 audiobooks, and 100,000 TV shows.
iTunes doesn’t only choose to manage the audio media on every Apple device but it is also the official Apple software. It is surely an easy-to-use music application that lets the users purchase and manage songs and other albums. iTunes is not only available on Apple devices but it is now available on Windows as well. This program offers a wide range of features, including curated radio stations, 90-second song previews, CD burning capabilities, easy access to Apple Music and automate playlist management.
Moreover, this application has a straightforward, clean, and minimalistic interface and it is similar to the macOS counterpart. Additionally, if you are a music enthusiast, then this is the best platform for you. The huge library of songs will be found nowhere else.
Features and Highlights
- User-friendly Interface: The interface of iTunes is minimalistic and easy to get along with which helps the users to know the features of the app easily.
- Preview Songs: The users are allowed to have a 90-second preview of the song they add to their playlist before purchasing them.
- High-quality Audio: With iTunes, you will always experience quality music with absolutely no ads added in between.
- Various radio stations: You can choose to explore various radio stations for free on your Windows PC.
- Manage and Import playlists: You can easily import and organize your music playlists and library. You can also have the access to media save on your desktop as well.
- Music CD Burning: iTunes on Windows offers jukebox abilities as well. The user can use the program to rip CDs into different formats like AAC or MP3.
Pros of using iTunes
The perks of using this music player are mentioned below:
- Free to use and download
- Organizes music library
- Provides a detailed trial of Apple Music
- Simple Interface
- Import options available
Cons of using iTunes
The following are the disadvantages of using this music player:
- Does not play WMA file formats
If you have a keen interest in music and you prefer to keep your music library organized, then iTunes is the best application for you to have. It is free to download and it ensures to keep your music library clutter-free, just how you like it. Not only this but it provides you with a free trial of Apple Music. The simple interface helps the user to get along with the application in no time. Additionally, the import options will make the job much easier for you.
However, you might have a hard time playing the WMA file formats. This is because it merely supports any WMA file formats. Otherwise, it has everything you would want in a library organizer and a music player. Hence, the review of this program was quite impressive. So without any further ado, download iTunes and see what more it has to offer.