- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Google Docs
- Mar 06, 2006
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about Google Docs
Google docs is one of the most popular services that can be found in the huge offering of Google-made web programs. Not only it lets their users create and share text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations directly in their browser window. Recently the developers at Google Docs have come with Docs on [date] for the users of Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64. Due to the update, the reviews of this program have improved. You should download it today and try it if you haven’t already.
If you want all the basic editing tools in just one program, Google docs are the one place to go. It allows the user with full integration into google browser windows. The logical and intuitive interface provides you with every possible editing tool you might need. Moreover, the powerful Google Cloud infrastructure keeps you safe and secured.
What’s new in Google Docs?
The world’s most trusted free cloud-based productivity suite can never stand a chance to disappoint its users. After the huge success of Google Docs, they decided to add more languages to the program so as to reach as many people as possible. To start with, all the minor bugs and issues are eliminated to enhance the functioning. Not only this but you can choose to work in offline mode if you have weak or no internet available.
Furthermore, now the user can have easy access to their Google Account. The new extended cloud storage makes sure not to trouble you when you are already running out of storage space. In addition, the real-time editing and collaboration provide you with quick access to the doc with other users. Last but not the least, a few advanced editing features are added to help you get done with your work with ease.
Google Docs is undoubtedly the best tool for editing, writing, collaborating, sharing, reviewing, and creating documents. It is proven to be integrated and compatible with other Google products and one can easily access the docs through Google Drive. The features available on Google Docs are extensive. From all the basic features to the most advanced tools that you might need to create a document. The user can also choose to work offline and save the work later.
It is suitable for both professional and personal use. The app is extremely easy to use and any document can be accessed by multiple users in real-time. Not only this but you choose to edit a document without going back and forth and share multiple versions of the same document. You can even edit the documents offline but they work the best when edited online. However, a Google DOc file does not support the download sometimes. You might lose some parts of the doc file if you have a choppy network. Otherwise, the application is completely reliable for obvious reasons.
Features and Highlights
- User-friendly interface: The interface of the program is pretty simple. Even the layout makes sure to present all the features in the sight of the user.
- Free registration: As being a part of Google’s wide array, it can be accessed completely free. Google Doc does not include any in-app purchases.
- Upload existing files: The software accepts all the popular file formats like DOC, ODT, XLS, RTF, ODS, CSV, PPT, etc.
- Quick sharing: You can invite any user to either edit or view your document, spreadsheet, or presentation as soon as they sign in.
- Safe and Secure: Cloud storage and the auto-save option never let you down. You don’t need to be worried about your local hard drive failures.
- Save and export copies: One can easily save and export your Doc files and spreadsheets to your Windows 10 PC in any file format.
- Post your Documents to your Blogs: You can even share your documents on your own blogs as well.
Pros of using Google Docs
The perks of using this software are mentioned below:
- Organized documents
- Easy share and export
- Intuitive interface
- Access from anywhere
- Present with others in real-time
- Restrict or allow users
Cons of using Google Docs
The following is the disadvantages of using this program:
- Basic network is needed
- Some formatting issues
- Some files might not be compatible.
Over the past few years of using Google Docs, it has made sure to evolve with changing times and increased its functionality. One of the best parts of this program is that it is fully integrated with the other Google products. Not only this but the work done on it is easily accessible from anywhere and all you have to do is to sign in to your Google Account once. One can access and use the doc files easily. However, your work might not get saved in the offline version. Online editing is way better than offline ones.
Furthermore, real-time collaboration is also one of the major reasons why Google Docs works so remarkably. This flexible word processor has revolutionized the way we work digitally. Hence, after going through this authentic review, you must realize the perks of using this software. Without wasting any more time download Google Docs on your Windows PC and revolutionize the way you work.