- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- DVD Shrink 18.104.22.168
- Aug 19, 2005
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows (All Versions)
Description about DVD Shrink
The developers at DVD Shrink released the updated version of DVD for PC 22.214.171.124 for Windows (All Versions) users on Aug 19, 2005. Use DVD shrink free download feature to avail brand new software to use it easily. Check out DVD shrink review yourself and make a backup copy of any DVD video Disk. This Windows software is used to backup DVD discs and can be used in conjunction with DVD burning software which you choose to use. Ultimately making a backup copy of any DVD video disc.
DVD Shrink software lets you re-author your DVD. In this case, your own compliance can be made from more than one DVD source. You can also only select the parts which you are willing to view, letting you preserve more space and better quality.
What’s New in this DVD Shrink Version?
The latest version of the DVD Shrink is very reliable and efficient. It can be downloaded easily at a very fast speed. The developers added this feature of virus-free, to make the software more secure to use. Now it can be used without worrying about the privacy and security of the data. DVD Shrink additional features will provide good quality for your backup and improve the viewing experience. The best thing is it is also available all the time, whenever needed to be used.
DVD Shrink free download can be used in a simple way to shrink and backup DVD discs. DVD Shrink for PC will smoothly let you backup a copy of whichever video DVD disc you want to. The software will save the results from shrink to the hard drive as a file, which can be burnt later with the software you are using. The benefits of the latest installed version of Nero can be very essential in the process. According to me, you should definitely keep software like this in your system, with such advanced features and easy to get a job done. Clean interference, free and most effective software, what more can be asked for.
Despite this, the program has not been updated and gets incompatible with few operating systems sometimes. The output generated through DVD Shrinks has problems with quality and unreadability a few times. While downloaded DVD Shrinks can be very beneficial, they can be replaced with different alternative programs for more productive output.
Features and Highlights:
Below mentioned are the features of this pro application, go through it and install it if you haven't done that yet:
- Backup Output- DVD Shrink allows you to burn the Backup DVD. The output file generated from DVD Shrink can be saved in any location of your hard drive.
- Allowing Copying- DVDs are usually encrypted and so do not allow the files to copy in the hard drive. However, the tool with its algorithm lets the user copy and manage the output from the DVD.
- Shrinking- The DVD video contents are usually so large. The tool shrinks the original data to all modifications in it.
- Accessible and Portable- As the tool can compress and shrink the data of the original DVD, which makes it accessible to share on the computer by saving it.
- Less space- Keeping and securing the DVDs can be a task in the ‘cloud system’ era. DVD Shrink allows the audio and videos from DVD to be uploaded on cloud and save space in the cupboard for DVDs.
- Freeware- As the tool is freeware, it is classic for users who don’t want their cash to flow for managing and reading their data on DVD.
Pros of DVD Shrink:
- Ability to rip protected DVDs
- Major features displayed according to trousers
- Can backup complete disk or whatever is selected
- Allow more storage space as well as automatic compression
- Interface makes easy to use software
- So efficient which makes it reliable
Cons of DVD Shrink:
- Compatibility failure with macOS
- Causes errors and compatibility issues Do in Windows 10
- Additional DVD burning software is always required
- Might fail to unlock few new encryption formats
- Loss of quality in some cases while copying
- Audio issues might occur
Download free DVD Shrink and overcome your problem of DVD video content too large to make it possible to fit in without modifying it onto a single recordable DVD-R or CD-R disk. This program will easily overcome the same issue by modifying or will shrink the data from your main DVD. The software has two major methods of shrinking your CD disk. The first is re-authoring and the second is re-encoding. Either one or both can be used simultaneously to obtain maximum "shrinkage”. DVD Shrink does not ask for sign-up and does not collect any data from or about the users of the product. Its intuitive interface is what makes it simple to use even for beginners. To smoothly create a DVD, VCD, or SVCD the main features will be located according to the process of burning and authoring of DVD.