- By Blackmagic Design
- V 17.1.1
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- DaVinci Resolve 17.1.1
- Mar 31, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about DaVinci Resolve
If you are in search of a full-fledged solution for your professional videography editing, then DaVinci is the best option for you. This program has various features that can provide you with professional tools like visual effects, 8K editing, color correction, audio post-production, and whatnot. Recently, the developers at DaVince Resolve have come with 17.1.1 on [date] for the users of Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64. Due to this, the reviews of this software have improved greatly. You should download the latest version of DaVinci Resolve for professional-grade editing.
With the help of this application, you can play with amazing features and edit your videos in the best way possible. Not only does it have all the advanced features but it also allows the user to have full control.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve?
Every new version of any application always comes with one or the other benefits. Same with this one, the latest version of DaVinci Resolve manages to remove all the issues and bugs. Now, this application does not have any bugs in the new version like it did in the previous one. Ultimately, leading to a high-performance tool. Furthermore, it now has stable support for Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Beta 4. Not only this but a lot of features are improved as well.
With faster Sony 8K alpha playback on 2019 Mac Pro, one can easily use this application on iOS as well.
DaVinci Resolve ensures to blend expert non-linear video editing with the most popular tools, so you can experience all of the required features in a single application. As the application is completely scalable and analysis independent so it does not need any additional settings. It also promises speed, compatibility, and excellent photo quality. It will work perfectly for you and manage your whole workflow.
Moreover, the playback engine will ensure to improve responsiveness with 10x better performance for its users. You can also choose to get the full Fairlight audio post-production options that will allow you to record. Not only this but its multi-user collaboration tools including Chat, timeline merging, and bin locking will allow the user to work on the same project simultaneously.
Features and Highlights
- Color Correction: This tool has the most popular correction options that will do the job in the most efficient way.
- Delivery and Media: The user can import, organize, and sync the footage faster. No matter whether you are on the web, its features will deliver projects to you in any virtual format easily.
- Collaboration: You can easily choose to collaborate with various users simultaneously. On one hand, the editors can prepare footage while the other can cut the photo, the colorist can rank the shots and audio editors can mix the audio and more.
- Compatible: DaVinci Resolve manages to run on all the popular platforms so that the user can use this application at a workplace or home on various OSs.
- Fairlight Professional Consoles: This tool provides the user with the best quality tactile that controls every option and parameter in the application.
- Studio: The free version carries all the possible editing tools that you might require for HD, SD, and Ultra HD that work at 60 FPS.
Pros of using DaVinci Resolve
The pros of using this professional editing tool are mentioned below:
- Professional editing
- Quick imports and exports
- Comprehensive toolset.
- Better control
- High-quality results
Cons of using DaVinci Resolve
The following are the disadvantages of using this editing software:
- Uses tons of system resources
- Unsuitable for beginners
DaVinci resolve is known to be the most suitable choice for professional video editors. This incredible software is available on all popular platforms like Linux, Windows, and Mac. Giving you the comfort to work on multiple devices. In addition, you will be provided with every editing tool that you might need to work on a professional-grade video. It gets way simpler to integrate subsisting workflow and operations.
This is the best all-in-one solution for all your video/audio editing needs. However, it can be heavy on your system resources due to its comprehensive set of tools. Plus if you are a beginner, then you might have to do sheer learning to get along with the application. Overall, the reviews of this software have been an amazing ride. If you have such needs too, then download DaVinci Resolve and explore more of its excellent features.