Brave Browser (64-bit)
- By Brave Software Inc
- V 1.22.71
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Brave Browser 1.22.71
- Feb 02, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista /
Description about Brave Browser (64-bit)
Brave Software Incorporated has introduced the latest version of its Brave Browser 1.22.71 on Feb 02, 2021 for Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / , making the browser safer and quicker than ever. Brave is a chromium-based web browser introduced by Brendan Eich. Being chromium-based, the browser is safe and fast. The built-in tools of the software ensure the privacy and security of its user.
The full version of the Brave browser has every feature that every chromium-based browser should have and many more. It removes all the unnecessary ads and malware from harmful sites. The USP of the product would be its super-effective popup blocker. Brave browser ensures that fewer parties can access your data. You can download the offline installer of the software and surf on the web.
What’s New in this Version of Brave Browser:
The new updated version of the Brave Browser ensures that it blocks all the unnecessary ads. The user of the browser will now be rewarded for surfing. Other major bug fixes have also been made. Display enhancements have also been introduced. Currently, the browser is at its peak with the update and is a lot better than the old ones.
Big-league browsers like Chrome and Firefox have been making it hard for other browsers to survive. The increasing popularity of Brave Browser is breaking this trend. The browser is a very good substitute for popular browsers. Additional features of Brave like AdBlock, make it different and better than other browsers. If you are looking for a switch from your current browser, Brave can be a very good choice.
Features and Highlights:
The main attractions of the software are:
- Safe to Use- The browser is based on chromium, which makes it one of the safest browsers. It protects your data from outsiders and prevents malware, providing the security you need.
- Power Efficient- The browser has been developed in such a way that it uses 35% less power to run as compared to any other similar browser. Not every browser saves power while running.
- 3-6 Times Faster- the developers of the browser have coded the browser to be 3-6 times faster than the big-league browsers. The browser loads the page quickly, saving a lot of time.
- Blocks Ads- The browser blocks all the unnecessary and harmful ads and replaces them with the ads authorised or permitted by Brave Software Incorporated.
- Import Data and Bookmarks- The software has the feature that allows the user to backup and restore the bookmarks data from and to other browsers, allowing you to continue the work the way you were.
- Brave Rewards- For every website visited and for every ad viewed, the browser provides remuneration in the form of Brave Rewards. You can also give the earnings to other creators for their content.
- Customisable- The protective shield of the software, which blocks the ads and malware, can be customised by the user as per his needs. You can block or unblock data and ads from any website(s) you want.
Pros of Brave Browser
The main benefits of the software are:
- Energy-efficient as it uses ⅔rd of the power generally used by others.
- Blocks the tracking pickles
- Can be downloaded and used free of cost.
- Users are rewarded for surfing the browser.
Cons of Brave Browser
The main drawback of the software are:
- The shield of Brave browser disables some websites
- Some of the extensions are not compatible with the browser
- The sync does not work properly
- Mic of the browser is useless.
Although the software has been available for years, it’s still unpopular because of the other big-league competitors. The browser is chromium-based so is very effective in saving your data from breach. If you want to change your current browser, Brave can be a very good alternative to the other popular PC browsers.