- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.6.4982
- Aug 31, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about Avast SecureLine VPN
On Aug 31, 2020, the creators of Avast SecureLine VPN released the updated version of the virtual networking software 5.6.4982 for Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 users. Avast SecureLine VPN is one of the best products from the house of Avast. The software helps in lifting all the barriers and browse the internet easily and securely. This review of Avast SecureLine VPN contains every bit of information the user needs to know. Download the free version of Avast SecureLine VPN and connect freely.
Avast SecureLine VPN is safe to use and maintains the user’s privacy. One of the benefits of the software is that harmful outsiders like third parties and hackers will not be able to track the location or access the data of the user. The user of the VPN can access all the websites and content blocked by the government. Access anything and everything, anywhere.
What’s New in this Version of Avast SecureLine VPN
The latest version of Avast SecureLine VPN includes some improvements which improve the overall performance. The integrity and strength of different security components are better now. If the antivirus is running, the software will no longer show pop-up notifications. A secure portable web browser is added for the ease of users even if the computer is not working. A bug has been removed which forced the passive mode to quit before expectations.
Some other rescue improvements are present in the upgraded version of the VPN. The software’s firewall and the Windows firewall do not run simultaneously now. The performance of Avast SecureLine VPN is now better than ever.
Avast SecureLine VPN is a very good way to access all the data over the internet as well as maintain the security of your computer’s data. The software is one of the most trusted virtual networking software and it is worth every review. The software pings your location to any country or city, or place of the user’s desire. The location can never be traced back to the source as it is not constant. The software is built on a cross-platform structure which means that it can run on different platforms.
The software does not log any data, website, app, or other portals used through the VPN. it completely hides your IP address before you access any content. Strong firewalling ensures the best protection of your data. The user can also set extensions of the product on different browsers.
Features and Highlights:
The main features of the safe VPN software are:
- Multiple Devices- Avast SecureLine VPN can be used on multiple devices at once.
- Multiple Locations- The users can select from a wide variety of locations around the world and choose one of their desires.
- Cross-Platform Base- The software is built for different platforms so that users can download and install it on different devices of different bases.
- Fully Secure- There is no harm in using the software as it neither collects user data nor discloses the user’s location to other parties.
- 256-bit AES Encryption- The strong 256-bit AES encryption base of the software ensures that the incoming and outgoing data of the user is completely secured.
- Single Shared IP Address- The user is connected to a common IP address, of the particular the selected location, which is shared by all the users so that it becomes impossible to ping your original one.
- Multilingual- The Interface of the software supports over a dozen different languages including English, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and many more.
Pros of Avast SecureLine VPN:
The following are the main advantages of the virtual networking software:
- 27 different types of servers
- Easy to comprehend
- 100% safe and encrypted
- High speed of internet connection
Cons of Avast SecureLine VPN:
The following are the main disadvantages of the virtual networking software:
- Lack of advanced options
- Limited servers
- Poor help support
Comparison Between Free and Paid Version
The following are the main points of difference between the free and paid version of the virtual networking software:
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Access to limited servers||Access to all the 27 servers|
|Limited options are available||All the options are available|
|Can only be used on one device||Can be used on up to 10 devices|
|Can be used for a limited period||Can be used till the subscription lasts|
Avast SecureLine VPN is one of the best virtual networking software which is used and loved by millions of users around the globe. It maintains the security of the user’s data as well as provides access to blocked and unauthorized content. With the help of the software, the user can conceal the actual location from the hackers and other harmful parties, by providing an unreal one. Download the free version of Avast SecureLine VPN and browse safely.