- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Free Download Manager 6.14.2 Build 3973
- Open Source
- May 22, 2021
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Description about Free Download Manager
Free Download Manager is a tool that enhances the speed of your downloads. It also allows the user to place all of their downloaded files from any browser you use. In addition, it is open-sourced for any developers. Recently, the developers at Free Download Manager have come with 3973 for the users of Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 on May 22, 2021. The reviews of this tool have greatly improved after the release of their new version. You can choose to check out the review and download the Free Download Manager application based on your understanding and its benefits.
This all-in-one downloader ensures to have all of your downloads in one place while you are downloading multiple things simultaneously. It also carries an ability that provides the user with speedy downloads, unlike other browsers.
What’s new in the Free Download Manager?
The previous version of Free Download Manager came with a few minor bugs that deteriorated the performance of this application. After the new, much-needed update, most of those bugs are successfully eliminated. Ultimately, enhancing the performance of the entire tool. Not only this but now it supports enhanced video and audio files. Moreover, the new tool is added like the Portable Mode. This mode will help the user to use this application on different computers. It eliminates the requirement of installing and configuring the tool on every computer.
Free Download Manager is a compelling and easy-to-use free download accelerator and manager. This tool is 100% safe which is distributed under the GPL license. This software lets you schedule and organize downloads and adjust traffic usage. Not only this but you can also choose to download whole websites with HTML Spider and run the tool remotely via the internet.
Furthermore, it manages to resume the broken downloads without any further interruption. Also, it enhances the video and audio file support to make it easier for the user. Free Download Manager allows you to download only the needed part of a certain ZIP file. Other supports like multi-language makes the application reliable and versatile.
Features and Highlights:
- Portable: The app provides the user with a Portable Mode that makes it easy for them to use this app on various computers without the entire installation and configuration process.
- Safe and secured: Free Downloader Manager is an absolutely secured tool that does not carry any malware that causes harm to your computer.
- Video and audio files support: The user is allowed to preview video/audio files before downloading them and choose to convert the original file format after downloading.
- Recommencing broken downloads: This tool can resume broken downloads from wherever it was obstructed.
- Powerful scheduler: It carries a smart scheduler that lets you pause or start downloading files whenever you schedule them.
- File management: With the help of this tool, you can organize your files in the best way possible. You can choose to place your files in predefined folders.
Pros of using Free Download Manager
The following are the perks of using this download management tool:
- Improved user-interface
- Organized downloads
- Various organizing tools
- Downloading options
Cons of using Free Download Manager:
The disadvantages of using this software are mentioned below:
- Safety issues
In conclusion, we have observed that Free Download Manager is an efficient download manager that provides you with all the possible requirements related to your downloads. It manages to stand apart from other accelerators due to its modern features. Not only this but it ensures to keep your downloads all in one place without much trouble.
Furthermore, Free Download Manager has a site explorer that lets you view the folder’s structure of a website and download the required files easily. Not only this but it has an HTML Spider too that allows you to download the whole website. Overall, you can consider giving a shot to this software based on this review. Download the Free Download Manager for free on your Windows 10 PC and explore more of its features.