- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- CPU-Z 1.95
- Oct 08, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Description about CPU-Z
CUPID introduced the latest version of CPU Z 1.95 on Oct 08, 2020 for the users of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64, which helps in determining the hardware features of the system. The software can be downloaded for free by any user.
CPU Z provides information about the processor, chipset and other details related to the hardware attached with the computer. It can also ascertain the bus-width, core voltage of the processor amongst many other details. It can also check and monitor the temperature of the processor. CPU Z is one of the best benchmark-software available. All the details of hardware at the end of a single click.
What’s new in this version of CPU Z
Now available in English and Chinese languages.
Editor’s Review of CPU Z
Different types of hardware are installed on the PC. Not all users have information about it. CPU Z can help you in determining the hardware present in the system. Even the minute hardware details can be ascertained with the help of the software. It is advised that the software can be very useful for hardware enthusiasts and other interested people. The software is quite small in size and can be downloaded for free.
Features and Highlights:
The main features of CPU Z which attracts most of the users are:
- Hardware Details- The software provides all the details related to the hardware of the PC.
- Monitors RAM Speed- CPU Z monitors and improves the RAM speed.
- Monitors Frequency- CPU Z monitors the frequency of every core and memory.
- Module Specification- The software lists the module specifications related to the POC using SPD (Serial Presence Detect)
- Compact in Size- The size of the setup and after installation is in MBs, taking up nominal space.
- Customizable- The software can be customized according to the needs of the user.
Pros of CPU Z
The main benefits of the software are:
- Compact in size, even after installation
- Regular and stable updates are introduced by the developers.
- Supports a majority of processors and chipsets.
- Free for all the users
- Ample to use as it provides perfect and quick information of the hardware.
Cons of CPU Z
The main disadvantages of the software are:
- Compulsory to update for precise results.
- Does not provide information about graphic drivers.
- Data may be of no use for the novice users.
- Screen freeze complaints have been raised.
To sum up, CPU Z is a very good benchmarking software for the users who want in-depth information about the hardware used in their PC. The customizable feature of the software allows flexibility to the users. The software provides all the details in the form of a report which is easy to understand.