- By Open Source Geospatial Foundation
- V Avidemux.2.7.6.(32-Bit)
- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Dec 26, 2016
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description about Avidemux (32-Bit)
The developers of Avidemux have released the latest version of the software Avidemux.2.7.6.(32-Bit) on Dec 26, 2016 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista users. Avidemux (32-bit) is a video editing software that provides all the basic features to edit video files. The software is built on an open-source platform. The reviews of Avidemux are very reliable. The software supports numerous formats with high-quality resolutions. Download the free version of Avidemux (32-Bit) and create videos as you want.
The user can easily cut, encode, edit, and filter the videos all through a single editing platform. The software supports numerous formats including but not limited to MP4, AVI, MPEG, etc. approx all the codecs can be converted with the lightweight software. The interface of the software is quite easy to use and straightforward. Task automation is enabled through powerful scripting software. Tasks can be queued according to the preferences of the user.
What’s New in this Version of Avidemux (32-Bit):
The newly arrived version of Avidemux is the best one yet. A MOV mixer has been included with the MP4 mixer in the latest update. With the help of relevant HDR support, MKV and WebM mixers will be available to edit the colors of the video. MPEG-TS demuxer can now detect all the changes occurring in the MPEG-2 and H.264 streams. Encoding and decoding of YUV varieties through bundled FFmpeg libraries.
The developers of the software have added DTS audio tracks along with stream copy support. If the user will resume playback, audio properties will be auto-updated as soon as the user resumes the playback of any file. ‘Preferences can be used to swap A and B markers as per the needs of the user. ‘Delete’ will now work properly.
Avidemux is a great software to edit, trim, and modify the video as per the needs of the user. Although the software does not provide many features, it still is a great way to create the desired videos out of ordinary ones. Saturation, brightness, contrast, gamma preferences, and other attributes of the video can be edited with the help of the software.
The user can perform many functions like still image, SWS resize, vdpau resize, crop, fade, fade to black, horizontal flip, resample FPS, rotate, and numerous others. Full power over subtitles can be enjoyed by the user as the software helps in adding or removing subtitles from any video. Digital noise of all sorts can be easily reduced through the software.
Features and Highlights:
The main attributes of the software that makes it better than others are:
- Task Automation- The built-in queue section of the software supports numerous tasks and executes them one at a time.
- Open-Source Platform- The creators of the software have kept it open source, which means that it can be opened and modified as and when required as per the needs of the user.
- Support Numerous Formats- Popular formats like MP4, NUV, OGM, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, TS, and multiple others are supported by the output and input attributes of the software.
- Cross-Platform-ed- The software has a cross-platform which means that the software can be used over different operating systems easily.
- Multilingual Interface- The interface of the software can support the following different languages: English, Czech, French, Italian, and German.
- Straightforward Interface- Whether you are a beginner or a professional at video editing, the software is built for both, as the interface of the software is quite straightforward.
Pros of Avidemux (32-Bit):
The main advantages of the video editing software are:
- Free to use for all
- Easy to use interface
- Multiple features and editing filters
Cons of Avidemux (32-Bit):
The main disadvantages of the video editing software are:
- Not as helpful for professionals
- Lack of advanced features
There are a lot of free video editors on the internet, a user can choose from any of them. What makes Avidemux different is that it is lightweight and easy to use as compared to others. It can handle and deal with the most common codecs and provide editing features for all of them. Transcoding to different formats, trimming the videos, extracting or inserting audio, and many other tasks can be completed with the help of the software. Download the free version of Avidemux and edit videos as per your needs.