- User Rating Me
- Latest Version
- Avast AntiTrack 1.5.1
- May 01, 2020
- Ad Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Description about Avast AntiTrack
Developers at AVG launched the latest version 1.5.1 of AVG Antitrack tool for the users of Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64, to secure the browser and other system data from outsiders, on May 01, 2020. You can download AVG Antitrack for free! AVG Antitrack serial can be activated from the software.
AVG Antitrack is an application for Windows, which secures the privacy of its system by clearing tracking cookies, data of browsers and providing fake information for creating inaccurate digital fingerprints. It shows, warns and blocks the information being provided to the third parties.
What’s new in this Version of AVG Antitrack
Email Protection, Payment Protection
Editor’s Review of AVG Antitrack
A lot of anti-tracking software are available for download but what makes AVG different is its effectiveness. The free version does not offer much but the paid version can provide unbreachable security to your data. The fake digital fingerprints of the app are its essence. They ensure that the third party has false information about your location. The software is quite good if you want to maintain privacy.
Features and Highlights:
The main features of the AVG Antitack are:
- Stop Tracking by a Single Click: You can secure your data by launching the software with a single click.
- Fake Digital Fingerprints: The software provides fake digital fingerprints to the advertisers so that they won’t be able to collect your data.
- Clear Browsing History: The software will delete your browsing data and cookies at regular intervals, securing your browser data.
- Protection from Data Miners: AVG Antitrack will save your data from data miners who sell your data for profit.
- Monitor Tracking: The software warns if anyone attempts to track your data.
- Stops Targeted Ads: AVG Antitrack prevents all kinds of targeted apps.
- Whitelisting for Websites: AVG Antitrack allows the user to whitelist any website.
Pros of AVG Antitrack:
The best attractions of the software are:
- Supported on all major Windows.
- Easy to use as the data can be secured through a single click.
- Can be used on multiple devices.
- Yearly plan so that you don’t have to purchase it again and again.
Cons of AVG Antitrack:
The following are the drawbacks of AVG Antitrack:
- The support system of the software is quite complex.
- The knowledge base is confusing.
- Sometimes the software blocks or slows down the webpages.
Comparison of Free and Paid Versions
Following are the main points of distinction between the paid and the free (demo) version of AVG Antitrack
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Can only be used once for 30 days||Can be used for a year|
|Provides basic facilities only.||Provides advanced features and support.|
|Can not be updated if a new update is available.||Can be updated as soon as a new update arrives.|
AVG Antitrack is one of the best privacy securing software which can be very beneficial for the users who want to secure their data from advertisers, data miners and other harmful parties. The users are recommended to get the paid version for overall protection. The overall review of AVG Antitrack is quite good as compared to other similar applications.